Customer reviews

on 20 April 1998
I checked out three other Pagemill books. One was too specific, giving directions for specific types of web pages, and another was humorously written (and verbose) but didn't teach me what I wanted to know about Pagemill. Rita Lewis is straightforward. She starts at the beginning with an overview of the internet and what can and can't be done with Pagemill, yet is never condescending. The graphics, notes and FYI boxes are informative. It is easy to understand, and well written. I am looking forward to putting together my hompage (and finding out what goodies are on the included CD)
on 26 January 1999
First off, the book refers to it's CD-ROM quite often. After getting about halfway through the the book, I had yet to find one single file referenced in the book to be on the CD-ROM. Basically this book comes with a nice coaster, not a CD-ROM. Her descriptions tend to be vague and they don't always have a begining or an end. Also, I found the number of spelling and grammatical errors to be highly annoying. This is a good book.....if it only cost a couple bucks. It is way overpriced and not worth the money I spent on it.
on 13 May 1998
This book helps you go through the page mill mazes . just that you have to have some knowlage of computers and the net to help out. Yet this is a great book to keep next to you if you need that quick help.