on 28 June 1998
For years I have struggled to learn horary astrology -- until I came across this book, that is. The author makes it seem so easy! The writing is clear, easy to read, and extremely well-organized. The book takes you step by step through the process of interpreting a horary chart so that you understand everything along the way. There are lots of historical notes that put things in perspective and there is lots of humor too. This is one of the best astrology books I have ever read. Thank you, Anthony Louis, for this wonderful book.
on 12 August 1998
Anthony Louis makes the obscure world of horary astrology clear and easy to understand. This is a truly scholarly work by a master teacher. No astrologer can afford to be without it.
on 24 August 1998
Not only is this the best astrology book I have ever read, it is also one of the best non-fiction titles I have ever read. This author is a superb writer who brings clarity and organization to a difficult subject. I've used my copy so much that it is coming apart from wear, and I'll gladly buy another to replace it.
on 23 July 2014
Excellent book and very thorough in its presentation!
on 26 May 2016
extremely clear, excellent.
on 17 October 2010
I brought this book many years ago because Horary Astrology is my main interest. The problem I find with this book is that it wonders and doesn't stick to the point. A good editing of the book and better questions and charts would make this book a classic.