Customer reviews

on 19 September 2002
Comprehensive, easy to read and use, this tarot guide book is a truly excellent manual for beginners whose only previous experience of tarots is to have someone read them for them.Simple enough to understand without being trivial or too elementary, this book is -incredibly- one of the very few which deal with reversed tarot cards and their interpretation.It strikes the right balance between a direct, accurate reading of the cards in the various contexts and situations, without being too simple or too cpmplicated.After reading it once, I passed on to practice (on myself and my friends )and the results were amazing.Obviously, some degree of personal predisposition is needed, as in all things....
on 22 November 2002
As someone who's only been reading Tarot cards for a few months, I couldn't cope without this book. I have tried using other manuals and to my mind, this one gives the most detailed and wise guidance about upright and reversed cards. Mary K. Greer doesn't patronise the reader and encourages you to develop your own sense of what your cards mean to you personally.
on 21 March 2017
This is the book I refer to when consulting the tarot as it contains both upright and reversed meanings. Wonderful book with interesting insights.
Not all reversals are negative!
on 8 November 2016
Excellent book for reversals and right side cards alike. Certainly cleared up reversals for me so that now I am happy to use them.
on 9 April 2018
very good thanks
on 20 April 2018
One of the best books on Tarot
on 24 August 2012
After so many time not reading the reversals I knew I had to start to suty them in order to complete my readings. I bought this book for that purpose and it worked very well. It is easy to use even if you are a begginer. I love this series of books they are all very good.
on 27 April 2016
Brilliant book on the reverse meanings of the tarot a gem would recommend seller
on 12 January 2018
Great book. Well written, and easy to follow.
on 10 December 2015
On time, free from damage. A very good book giving an insight into an often overlooked side of tarot.
(The reversed side!!)