on 13 October 2001
This book is FANTASTIC. It's got so many great ideas, crafts and recipies....but the real heart of the book are the sample rituals she gives each month. They range from simple to rather more complex...each one very beautiful.
There is also folklore for each moon of the month. This book is not a beginner "how to" for Wicca, but it is good, in a different way, for beginners to understand, as Witches/Pagans, how much power the moon holds over our human life, and our Earth.
There are many books on the moon, moon goddesses and our sacred Triple Goddess, but none have I read that has as much substance as this wonderful book.
Buy it to be educated, uplifted and inspired.
D J Conway writes in a way you know she loves her subject....and you put the book down loving it to, and ready to greet the full moon with admiration, strength and love.
on 29 August 1999
I thought this was a great book. It gives you great ideas for each month. The book is set up on a monthly basis. There are rituals, dieties, and spell crafting that pertains to each month. I really enjoyed it and thought it was well worth the money. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 20 December 1998
It's a great book for experienced people, lots of information about the Moon and it's mythology, and spells. I didn't give it a 5 stars rating because it does'nt explain basic concepts and tends to be a little confusing for beginners as myself, but it's really useful if you're already knowledgeable about the Craft.
on 7 April 1999
I have had Moon Magick for a few years and I always pick it up and read some of it again. It has great information on the Lunar Cycle and Moon Goddesses.The back of the book has a very useful list of several goddesses from around the world. It also has great recipes, crafts and lore for every month of the lunar year. I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a fun informational book.
on 12 May 2014
This is a book that I regularly come back to. It has some wonderful crafts and recipes and is a joy to read.

There is a good section for each month on folklore and deities that is very good to have.

This is not necessarily for the beginner to have but will be a valuable addition to your bookshelf.
on 31 May 1999
The reason this book is cool is because there is something new and fun to do every month. Lots of recipes and crafts w/ the dates of the old rituals and feasts and an occasional myth thrown in. I would recommend it to any wiccan or anyone else who wants to buy it!
on 22 February 2009
This is the first book I have by D J Conway and I am really impressed. So much information. Crafts, Receipes, Moon Lore, Correspondenses all in one book which saves you toing and froing for your information.I could go on and on but you should buy it and check it out. I love it and highly recommend it.
on 29 August 1999
When i first bought this book, i didn't know all that much about wicca and magick, I studied this book's essays's and learnt lots of about the moon and how that affects magick and our lives but i learnt nothing about Wicca and it's basics. I found the rituals, myths, recipies etc, lovely to use and fun aswell as clever. I would not say that this is the perfect book for someone who is looking to learn about wicca, but it is ideal for an intermediate wiccan or someone who is more interested in the Moon.
on 6 November 2014
Very interesting sections on different myths from around the world and rituals/chants to use at different moon stages.
on 20 March 2014
great read, excellent source of information, fascinating tips and I will use this time and time again in the future