on 1 January 2005
This book is not particularly lengthy or complicated as Ted Andrews certainly has a way of getting straight to the point! The exercises are made clear & simple & once you set your mind to it you should receive results the first time! You will probably wonder why you havn't noticed your psychic ability through touch before after trying the exercises but that is because you may have never even thought about it! Ted also offers precautions and such, as to what to be aware of when developing your psychic abilty.
on 31 July 2003
This book is superb, I cant put it down, I have not read a book since I was at school 10 years ago, but with this Ted Andrews book he is so clear and easy to understand.
I would recommend any of his books.
on 19 November 1998
I searched the Internet for information, all I could find was people trying to make money, when you want to learn its hard to find a good source of information, this is a great book, the first day I owned it I actually had results with my own psychic touch, very interesting book, you must read this book and William Hewitt's Psychic touch, you will find their positiveness uplifting and you will want to keep them close.
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 August 2015
Good book if you know nothing, but felt it went on and on, how and why the mind work`s. But am only part way through.
So I might feel diffrent after I read the hole book. So far it`s a dry read.
on 12 June 2015
Fantastic product very pleased mint condition would recommend 110% never had a bad purchase of any seller to date in 10 years of being on Amazon
on 12 November 2015
Not really what I wanted but good for what it has.
on 24 May 2013
As a longtime devotee of Mr Andrews' wise writings, I was very excited to receive this tome. Fired with enthusiasm, I was soon exploiting my latent psychic powers, touching household objects and exploring the secret life of our pop-up toaster and the microwave. I was truly privileged to share the age-old wisdom of the Dyson. Moving out into the garden, I explored the auras of the flowers and a slug, who was going about his diurnal business. Disaster, however, struck in Waitrose. Carried away with my new found powers of psychic touch, I attempted to make spiritual contact with a young lady as she bent over to rummage amongst the frozen comestibles. Her burly male companion, obviously not in tune with the faerie realms, was most abusive and it was only by abasing myself in a most undignified manner that I was able to escape intact.