on 13 September 2017
Love this book, however I don't like how it was read. All monotone no change in the narrator's voice so get confused with characters. It's only because I read some of this book before that I could catch the gist of story, otherwise I found my mind wondering off while listening
on 30 August 2016
Amazing book, one of the best books I've ever read, and I've read a lot of books! Sri Sri Paramhansa Yogananda was such an inspiring character, I will read this book again and again without ever being bored of it. A great read and a wonderful portrayal.
on 14 June 2016
A breathtaking trip through a great Yogis life, does not attack or belittle any other faith and is a really amazing read. So many great teachers and storeys, wish I had met him in person though.
Wish I had read this years ago!
on 3 May 2017
great book for people looking for spiritual information
on 6 February 2016
Insightful and riveting. Yes there are many examples of mysticism but maybe that's what makes this read so compelling. It has a very innocent tone and it's easy to read. I learnt a lot of the essence of Hinduism but also that of Christianity. Highly recommended.
on 26 August 2016
I received the books as promised. They are as excellent as the content of this WONDERFUL, SPIRITUALY UPLIFTING book. Every one interested about spirituality must read this book, Had became my HOLLY BIBLE, as for millions of Yoga practitioners around the globe. I LOVE IT!
on 23 May 2017
My daughter loves this book she was very 😊 happy with it thank you
on 15 October 2016
Great read into how the Yogi's of the day aligned their spirits. Definitely recommend to all which are looking for a similar path in life.
on 13 October 2016
Paramahansa Yogananda has shared some wonderful experiences from his incredible life. Certainly helped me get back on the right path for sure!
Positive Blessings on every page!
on 6 April 2017
This book would change the world if more people read it and changed themselves