on 22 May 2015
I bought this for my elderly mother who has had to give up reading her bible as her eyesight is very poor. She was quite upset at not being able to read her daily paragraph. I had read the reviews thoroughly and decided to purchase. I ordered online at 6pm and it was delivered the next day. I did not open the package but gave it to my mother at once.

I spoke to her yesterday and after 10 days use, she is now on disc 5. She cannot praise the item highly enough and said that the voice of Alexander Scourby is excellent. He emphasises what needs to be and is clear and concise. His voice is not monotone or boring. She thoroughly enjoys listening to Mr Scourby.
When I told my mother that I would be writing a review, she asked that I made it clear how delighted she is with her bible on CD. My mother would recommend this to anyone and I certainly would as it has made my mum happy.
on 7 August 2013
Packed in a nice case, with each chapter of the bible clearly labelled on the cd's. I copied them onto a usb adapter that you insert a 32GB micro sd card into, and then added Chuck Misslers line by line bible commentaries as well.

Now I can play it through the tv, or the stereo, or in the car, or I can transfer the micro sd card to my mp3 player when i go out walking, and its arranged so Alexander Scourby reads me a few chapters, and then I get an in depth bible commentary from Chuck Missler - in short, excellent!
on 24 June 2015
Fantastic buy! This is excellent value and the reader puts such understanding and expression into his reading. It makes the message come alive. I particularly chose the King James version as the language is so beautiful, if a struggle to read fluently sometimes, but this makes it an absolute pleasure to listen to. I highly recommend this for lovers of the A.V. version of the Bible.
on 2 August 2014
Speaker has excellent voice, clear and precise. The discs are individually placed in the case so if you want to take just a section of the Bible with you, you can. Found that i could travel with Walkman and the discs i wanted anywhere i wanted.
If you enjoy the KJV of the Bible but find the language too hard to manage, these discs solve the problem.
on 8 April 2015
Wonderfully clear reading by a professional who does not stumble over the words, and is easy to listen to.
Clearly the best rendition, and highly recommended.
The packaging of the CDs in a zip nylon case gives protection, and makes it easy to access the parts of Scripture you want to listen to.
on 22 July 2014
This was bought for a friend who can no longer to see to read her Bible and prefers the King James version. She is really pleased as so many audio Bibles are only on MP3 compatible discs. Good packaging too ,though we had to put our own bigger labels on each disc.
on 12 February 2014
Bought for my elderly father, he loves it as his eyesight is not so good as it use to be. Relaxing voice, nice packaged
Would buy again
on 1 February 2010
I was delighted to see that this product is still available. I bought it some years ago and I wanted to buy another set to give as a gift. I was surprised that I was able to buy it today cheaper than what I had paid for it previously. It arrived well packed and promptly delivered and having presented the CD's to my local old folks home they are now delighted to be able to hear God's Word professionally read to them.
on 25 June 2016
The audio is very clear and I am enjoying listening to it
on 24 September 2011
this is the best audio bible i have come across. its smooth with no scratches. Alexander Scourby speaks in clear and good audible recording voice. it helps to make the bible fun and easier to understand. it is well read, well presented and easy to follow. Good clear and concise english. the narrator has got the voice for the bible. beautifully presented.