on 27 June 2014
I went to a Christian infant and junior school, but not to a Christian senior school.The language of the KJV is rich and impressive, it's quite a hard read,but I am a lazy Christian, like so many people today, I must try to work harder and study it more.
on 4 July 2015
It's the Bible - it has to be good!
on 2 December 2016
excellent value quick dlivery
on 25 July 2014
a hilarious read
on 2 May 2014
An enlightening tale of one man's quest to baffle, bewilder and delude the inhabitants of Planet Earth. I enjoyed this read for a lot of the time when the author(s) narrated deep passages of guide and hope for the masses, however I was shocked to read passages of sex abuse, misogyny and the ever-worsening woeful lives of those who crossed the path of another prominent character, God.

I have known many people in the past recommend this book to myself and others, and I feel I have been mis-sold as I don't believe my loving and caring friends would condone such frantic obsession with sex and violence and I failed to see through this once reading the lows of the book.

Overall I would rate this book 4/5 because the author has clearly spent time constructing such elaborate and far-fetched tales to include in this very contradictory compilation of wishful thinking, however after finishing the book I do believe some colleagues of mine have taken the words as truth, and I have become very concerned for their welfare and health.

Thanks for fast shipping and a good quality paper back book.
on 1 July 2016
Not what I was expecting, unreadable
on 9 July 2014
Good quality for value bible. Nice size, has thin but durable pages and reasonable sized text.
on 15 October 2016
Very well made. We haven't used it yet, but it looks okay.
on 2 October 2014
on 11 April 2017
Boring read. There are better, funnier and more engaging fairy stories out there.