Format: Cards|Change

on 6 May 2003
These cards are absolutly beautiful, but that is expected when it comes to Doreen Virtue's Oracle cards. They give very good clear messages and you hardly need to refer to the little book that comes with the cards. I have done a couple of readings with the cards, the one for myself was excellent, it gave a very clear precise answer and the reading I did for a friend was perfect. It helped her a great deal. I reccomend these cards to anyone, they are excellent value for money.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2003
I recently purchased these cards in Australia and have thoroughly enjoyed using them. The artwork is beautiful and on every card the words of wisdom seem to reach a much deeper level. I have read a lot of Doreen's books and also have the fairy cards, but for me these excell everything. I choose a card every morning and find the vision of it remains with me throughout the day. A beautiful present for yourself or your best friend.
on 14 September 2005
these cards have lovely illustrations! they are very accurate and can really cheer you up when you are down. the cards can help you with any problems you may have and give you guidance.
they are very easy to use and you can even give your friends a reading.well worth the money! they have helped me through some tough times.
on 26 March 2006
These cards are very beautiful, the artwork is worth buying these cards for alone, as with all Doreen Virtue Oracle cards. These cards were the first ones I used, apart from Ryder Waite tarot and have found them to be very deep and very telling. Perhaps a good place to start for someone who has tried tarot and fancies something a bit different.
on 2 January 2009
This is my first set of Oracle cards. They are fantastic all of my reading's i do for myself and others are extremly accurate. The cards are beautifull and are great to use if your unsure as to what to do in certain situations,just ask the cards the question and you'll be surprised at the answer. I asked the cards a question about getting a new house and the card that i pulled was Stay Optimistic the only card in the deck with a picture of a house on it.
Since buying these cards i have bought Doreen's Angel cards and they are fab too.
on 20 July 2008
I use these cards alongside a usual tarot pack.
I am a professional psychic reader reading in Glastonbury in Somerset.
When doing a reading I use these cards as statement cards to express the enquirers thoughts and views on themselves.
They are a fantastic deck to use.
I was guided to this deck by spirit, I had a aura photo taken and the photographer said "you have a spirit of a mermaid in your aura,work with the mermaids" I had just decided to get this deck at the same time as the aura reading. Syncronicity eh!
Get these to use alongside your tarot cards when doing readings, the visuals are amazing, ocean colours,stunning!
10/10.
Suexx
on 16 September 2012
I have several sets of Doreen Virtue's oracle cards but these are definetly among my favourites as I don't like all her sets. The cards really seem to resonate with me and I always achieve very accurate readings with them, I have owned them for many years now and have never got tired of using them. I tend to use these cards if I'm feeling abit down and fed-up with life and in need of a lift, as all the messages and images are lovely and never fail to brighten my mood and faith :)
on 10 April 2016
these are mostly beautiful though i think other people have mentiioned in their reviews that some of the art work is better than others and I would agree with this but i love using the cards for angel readings along with two other packs with have combined well
on 13 July 2007
when i first saw the box for 'magical mermaids and dolphins' i thought they would be for children. on opening the box i was surprised by the stunning gold edged cards with lovely messages inside, which can be used on their own or as extra guidance with the other doreen virtue oracle cards. as with all other doreen virtue cards and indeed books, there is always a message with a 'feel good factor' but also one which does make you think that little bit more about certain situations in your life. doreen virtue cards are a lovely companion to have and one which i will definately keep for my daughter.
on 29 December 2014
These are really beautiful, and incredibly easy to use. The artwork is lovely and the meanings are positive.

The meanings are printed onto the cards - with a little bit of supplementary information in the accompanying booklet- so they are very simple to read straight out of the pack without additional learning or needing the book to hand.

They are a large size, which makes it easy to appreciate the images on each card, but they can be hard to shuffle or to use on a small table.