on 2 March 2017
These cards by Doreen are beautiful, I love them, they are sacred to me. I have had them for many years and every time I buy them as a gift for people they are amazed and very grateful how lovely they are but also how accurate these cards are. I use them for many reasons, asking questions, decision making along with the future of life, they are captivating and unique and just holding them gives me a feeling of well being.
on 23 April 2017
Great little deck for starting out very basic. was my first deck now I've given it away for someone else starting
on 11 June 2017
Great gift
on 4 May 2017
The cards were fine but the delivery left a lot to be desired.
on 16 June 2017
Love these cards, would definitely recommend
on 26 December 2013
Delightful set of cards would recommend to anyone interested in the spiritual side of things, Ordered these for my sister who loves them as much as I do.
on 16 April 2017
Love these cards they are the first ones have ever bought encouraged me to buy more. Very clear readings easy to understand...thankyou
on 3 June 2017
Spot on. Beautiful cards.
on 10 April 2017
I love these cards,illustrations are beautiful.
on 29 April 2017
Love these cards! So accurate and easy to read