on 30 July 2016
Loved it.
Insightful and fascinating.
on 28 January 2018
Real eye opener. Great read. Cant wait to start in practice with the angels. Many thanks. Will check out more.
on 3 December 2012
this is a vry good and powerful meditation, gets to the root. would recommend, I have used it twice now and it certainly has helped me as with all her meditations this is for specific roots and gets to them. If you are on a healing journey its worth buying and using.
on 3 March 2013
The best angel book ever. I have bought several for gifts for my lovely friends, after reading this book it was. Almost like the last piece needed in the jigsaw to understand things that have happened in my life .. AMAZING!
on 23 September 2011
Not what I thought it would be as I have different Doreen Virtue angel cards. Not enough in it to heal me and my situation. Contains prayers to help with love, money, and grief. That all sounds fine but a book isn't needed and, for me, not this one.
on 12 March 2016
i feel they helped me through a very yough time in my lie continue to go back to them when i have questions
on 20 June 2017
Love this item
on 28 January 2017
Allowed a full self assessment and indication of a pathway to fulfill a Spiritual journey.
Highly recommended for reference and leisure
on 27 June 2016
Thank you so much!
on 13 July 2016
Great quality arrived on time