on 4 October 2017
These cards are what their meant to be their beautifully designed inspirational gorgeously designed and uplifting colours send for these cards they will inspire and uplift
on 26 May 2017
lovely present for someone
on 20 September 2009
I do find myself reading at least one of these cards a day. This has to be beneficial to my subconscious mind as 365 day on day improvements per year is bound to impact my life for the best. I've started to find a great deal more value in myself, trusting myself, being happy in myself, caring for myself and generally doing what i want to do with my life, rather than just going along with other people's choices. I found this line of thought quite groundbreaking and i think that these cards act as a very good self development tool, if used consistently. I find myself when i would normally be stressed walking through town saying these affirmations to myself to regain composure. " All is safe in my world and i am divinely protected". It may seem ridiculous that these little chants of wisdom could so profoundly impact someones life. Coupled with the Cd's I'm listening too from Louise hay i have found great value in these cards. They are also acceptable for use as coasters around the home or just to keep in your wallet etc or to put your favorite in a picture frame to remind you to look at this each day. The affirmations on forgiveness have calmed my anger problems and i can see the use of these cards in helping overcome addictions and other ailments. I also have bought the power thought cards which i think are equally as nice to work from.
on 18 March 2017
Bit too new age, woo woo for me. I'm all for being motivated and uplifted but, some of the cards are very 'tree hugging'.
on 26 February 2017
These cards add an extra dimension not just to my yoga classes but to my life in general. I often just chose one at random when I don't really have a lot of time to meditate and carry it with me all day as my guide, intention and affirmation. I'm all about bringing joy and comfort to my life any way I can and these cards just bring a bit more inspiration into my days...
on 3 May 2016
Useful as quick prompts whilst also being thought provoking.
VINE VOICEon 2 October 2012
I'm not quite sure how I feel about these Cards...

This is a Deck of 64 `square' Cards by Louise L. Hay (which incidentally, being square in shape makes them exceedingly difficult to shuffle if wishing to pull one randomly...) that consist of `Affirmations' and phrases to dwell on each day.

There's a small phrase on the front of each Card - then a more in-depth one on the reverse. The problem I find is that many of the Affirmations/phrases feel/seem `forced' to me somehow, and unconvincing - don't know how else to explain it... I am using them, and although I purchased my Set quite some time ago, have only been using them for a short time. However; if you're used to Oracle Cards or Decks (which I know are not meant to be the same as these) from people like Sonia Choquette (see my Reviews for those) then you might find these a little `mundane' and meaningless... Beautifully got up though, in a box with a flap lid, and made of extremely high glossy quality - but just not as good as many Decks that I have, and thus have had little impact on me - hence the very `average' star rating...

Who knows; I may warm to them more in time! : - }

NOTE: There is no Booklet included with this Deck for those interested.
on 2 December 2016
These are on good quality card in a sturdy box. they're uplifting in a fun way.
on 31 July 2010
These cards are Brilliant , put a different couple of cards on kitchen worktop everyday to focus on while you work.
on 29 January 2016
Excellent cards that can help you start your day in a positive way.