on 16 March 2016
These cards give me a great sense of comfort, especially when used in times of confusion or lack of direction. I'd recommend to anyone with a belief in higher energies (not necessarily related to any specific religion).
on 27 June 2016
Wow!
My mum told me about these cards and i can definitely say that I'm not disappointed. I almost bought the kindle book version but I'm glad i bought these, the cards come with a small booklet that you could also use for readings! Highly recommended!
on 12 July 2017
Cards are beautiful and messages are uplifting, revealing and to the point, even for total beginners (not my case). It's the kind of deck that you can use for daily messages or picking just one card, no need for spread readings.
on 8 March 2017
I love the feel and pictures on these cards. I use them often.
on 26 December 2013
Ordered these for someone else but I do have them myself and treasure them they have been so good to me and my friends. I like these above all others.
on 9 October 2014
a very helpful pack of cards. keeps you positive
on 9 March 2017
Beautiful Angel cards, easy to use
on 18 March 2017
Fab price lovely to use and easy to use guidebook
on 20 March 2017