Customer reviews

on 18 March 2016
A marvelous Journey and also further insights into the deeper meanings of the parables are available on video on the Kryon website. Mind expanding and Enlightening
on 28 November 2012
This is a beautiful book, with some hidden energy that seems to touch you when you need it, I was on that journey, again a friend and I read it, and he was moved to tears too which is unheard of, it is full of the beautiful things of the human spirit, uplifting, touching, everything that leaves you with hope, and can put back the magical view of life that we can sometimes forget and just take our life for granted, we couldn't put it down. Again there are great tools to work with in this book, a lovely book to gift a child and adult alike. I will retread this one. Great inspiration....
on 19 June 2017
KRYON IS ALWAYS INTERESTING AND THOUGHT PROVOKING
on 5 October 2001
I picked up this book browsing in a bookshop, then spoke to a friend who has all the Kryon books (about which I've been very sceptical), and she recommended this one.
I couldn't put it down. I just wanted to keep on reading. It's clear, simple, full of love and spirit, and says it all.
It might be written in language for US readers - church, angels, God, prayer and so on - but the message is universal. We are all part of god. We all have our angels, who appear to us as we need them to. Love is all.
And even if you anticipate the ending, as I did, it doesn't detract from the head-shaking beauty of the message.
on 1 September 2014
This book was loaned to me by someone who I barely knew. She had (years previously) been in a "new age" bookshop and asked the owner which book she should buy. He said this was his favourite book and so she bought it. And loved it.

I began reading it out of politeness, rather than curiosity (as one often does when someone recommends a book). Soon I found that I couldn't put it down! I was curious as to where the journey would take Michael OPI next!

If you are like me and have read a lot of spiritual books, (including all the usuals - Ask and it is Given, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Celestine Prophecy, Cosmic Ordering Service, Power of Now etc etc and the not so usual RA Material, Window of Opportunity, Ramtha's White Book etc) then you will probably not read anything that you don't already think you know. (But it's the same message in most of them, right? Just presented in a different way).

However, this book has something unique that is very difficult to put into words. It is endearing and lovely and thought provoking, yet crammed full of explanation as to why we are here and what we are doing in our human form.

I purchased my own copy before I had finished reading the loaned one as I knew this is a book I will re-read, many times over. I have loaned my own copy to three people since receiving it and they all loved it just as much as I did. Two of them asked if they could lend it to people they knew, so it could be further enjoyed. It is a great book.

I have since downloaded a copy onto my kindle as I suspect there will be further "loaning" involved of the hard copy!

If you aren't even slightly spiritually minded, this book may use some language that may not sit well, as it mentions God and Angels - some people cannot disassociate these words from Christianity. However this is not a book for Christians or any specific faith, I guess it just uses those as convenient references that are well known. (How else would you adequately explain what an angel is without using the word itself?). Non-spiritual people, don't let the vocabulary put you off, it is a really lovely book, full of joy and love and may give some food for thought as to a possible purpose for us.

It seems to find it's way into people's lives at just the right time.

For my taste, the scene setting at the start of the book took too long, and I worked out various plot schemes throughout, but it didn't matter a bit.

Read this book and remember who you are. It's lovely.
on 30 October 1998
I have read all of the books written by Kryon and Lee Carroll and have found that this one book summarizes everything I have ever read on the topics of spiritual growth and enlightenment. It is a book I give freely to people who cross my path because I think it offers the purest message on God and the meaning of life on this planet. Kryon goes, step-by-step, through the process we all need to take to find our true sense of Joy on this planet. It is though-provoking, funny, and incredibly uplifting. It shows that everything we do, that everything we experience has value in the eyes of God and the Universe. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is seeking to find their own sense of the Truth.
on 22 April 1999
I really enjoyed this book. Very uplifting and inspiring. A great teaching tool for the human spirit. Would recommend it for any one who is searching.
on 13 August 1999
I found this audio book tape excellent. I have read many new age books and this one is easy and understandable. I said to a friend, this book explains everything you want to say and don't know how to. It is the total sum to my belief in the way and why we are here. It is CLARITY. A must read !
on 6 July 1999
I recommend The Journey Home to anyone interested in New-Age thought. It is easy to read, being told as the story of a young man's spiritual search. In only 245 pages it presents the philosophy of Kryon and Lee Carrol, one of the most important New-Age sources. I think most people would gain something valuable for their personal lives from reading this book. I certainly did.
on 3 May 2008
I loved this book, it really makes you think about life and to look at yourself. I found I could not put it down, and would recommend to anyone. It gave me such a high, and made me feel very positive that there is more about this life than we will ever truly understand.