Customer reviews

on 17 August 2014
Bought this for my aunt to replace her original lost copy. It's doing the rounds again now after twenty odd years. Stuart Wilde is a brilliant writer and speaker. Follow his example and you will lead a very happy balanced abundant life.
on 22 February 2015
The Daddy!
on 19 June 1999
I received "THE FORCE" in the mail one day from a still unknown source in 1985, much intrigued read it. It shocked and horrified me at the same time, up until that point I thought all my sorrows were something I had to live with, grin and bare. Mr. Wilde knows how to reach deep down to the core of our being and shake up the all the useless junk we 've been taught to think and believe. Reading this lead me to read another book "YOU'LL SEE IT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT" by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
These two books started me on the road to healing my broken spirit by showing how to begin healing myself with tools that were always there. Mr.Wilde has a way of smacking us awake into the spiritual side of our being much like the day we were born and smacked on the butt to help bring us into the physical world. A whole wonderful truth is opened up by reading Wilde books that shows us we are the masters of our destinies IF we care enough and want real change. He makes us realise that we are our biggest problem by how we think and live. I thank Mr. Wilde and all the writers I've read like him for truly saving my life and starting me on a lifetime of real change and discovery. I can't wait to read "WHISPERING WINDS OF CHANGE" also by Mr. Wilde my brother just sent it to me.
on 27 March 2015
Big Stuart Wilde fan!!
This is a great book by a spiritual master and sage. It's all about the eternal life force of the Universe and how it expresses itself through us and how it evolves us. It was a real eye-opener for me. I have read the book a number of times and have listened to the tapes just as many times. It's really good.
I suggest you read his book "Affirmations" first, before this one and the others in the Taos Quartet. He continues his discussion of the universal life force here, in the chapters entitled: Reincarnation, guides & the higher self; Understanding the force; Developing a flow of communication; Four disciplines of the initiates; Love of the force sets you free; and Your life's ultimate goal. Wilde has a very unique style of writing and all his books are interesting - I just don't think the suggested exercises always work or are always applicable. I am not sure I agree with his dietary recommendations either. Nevertheless, this is a good read, especially for his take on the different "selves" and the discussion of vibrational patterns. I think that the mere act of reading his books raises one's vibrations!
Very enlightening book that explains how to overcome worry, limitations, and the opinions of other people among other things. It's an interesting read.
on 1 December 1998
If you can grasp and truly come to understand the concepts that Stuart presents in this book, you will, without a doubt, be freed from the pain, anguish, moral dilemmas, and negative emotion most people believe come with the territory of everyday living. The key to having everything is letting go of everything.
on 14 September 2003
All my life I have had personal beleifs regarding the meaning of life, this book confirmed them and opened my mind to a new way of being. Very enlightening, very interesting. WOW.
on 17 October 1998
I teach psychic development. When a student asks me if there is something they can read in preparation for the class, I always recommend The Force. It gives basic elements in a unique and fresh way. Stuart is a good writer and I think if you've found this page, you're ready for the book! Linda Schiller-Hanna Clairvoyant