Customer reviews

on 28 June 2016
This book is one step further on in the Law of Attracction. Just wanting money as your goal, is not the way to go. But when you realise that money is simply a tool for giving carrying out your ultimate desire to serve, then you are well on the way.

Here is a way to learn that God, Divine, The Universe; is your only Source of supply, that sticks.

The 40 day programme is designed to get it into your subconsciousness, once and for all.

I know that my life is already changing, and I am not just out to "get money" If your reason for reading this book is just to learn how to "Get" money, then this is not the book for you.
on 14 February 2014
This book has changed the way I view abundance. I always felt that I didn't deserve abundance of any sort. I didn't realize how closed minded and conditioned I was until reading this book. What an insightful and healing book. This book is a must for any one who wants to create love and abundance in their life. Its your birth right!!!
on 21 November 2015
I am doing a Bi-Aura healing course in London and it was one of the recommended books to purchase. I have found it very helpful in my studies. Lots of positive ways to change your life and create abundance.
on 4 August 2014
John Randolph always gives s piritual vision of everything. This books is another great book by him. If we change so many concepts and become aware of the things that impede us from being abundant then the abundance we want will appear.
on 14 December 2015
This may not be the most up-to-date book but the content is well worth studying and putting into practice. I highly recommend this little useful book.
on 31 October 2016
I could not put this book down. It needs to be read over and over to absorb its message. Wonderful.
on 7 June 2015
Highly recommend this book. Great ideas and simple in its approach. Read through and then implement the plan. Thanks to the author for sharing his wisdom and ideas
on 23 July 2015
A very informative book. I wish I.had read before starting the plan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone! It helps to keep you on track!
on 30 October 2014
Spiritual principles presented in a very fresh, impactful and usable manner. I fully recommend this book to everyone out there.
on 20 January 2015
Abundance is everyone's right. If you are not yet aware of this buy this book.