on 26 March 2009
Lost in the snow is a great book,I am eight years old and I really enjoyed this book. It is a bit sad in parts but in the end everything works out well. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down.
This is a nice tale for pre-teens, probably four to eight years could read it.
A farm cat has five kittens and the smallest is a fluffy tabby girl. The others go to good homes but when a girl caled Ella would like Fluff, her parents don't want that. Then a boy comes to see the kitten but he really wants a snake or spider, so he tells Fluff that the big dog next door will eat her.

Poor Fluff runs away and the farm family cannot find her. She is lost and scared and has no food, and snow starts falling. A big cat, a dog, a fox are all scary and she can't find her way back to the farm. How she manages makes a nice story.
on 2 May 2010
I bought this book when I was expecting my daughter and used to read it to my bump! My daughter Amelie is now almost 3 years old and I am still reading it to her - and I never tire of it. It's a lovely book to read to your children and share with them the ups and downs of little Fluff. I'm so pleased there are many more of Holly Webb's books available, we'll soon have a bookcase full!
on 5 December 2012
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter as easy for her to read herself. It is a gentle story with large print and easy to read. It has a few pictures but not too many. My daughter liked it so much we have bought some other books from the series too.
on 15 January 2016
This book is one of the greats.Jasmine has always wanted a cat but her mum and dad had said no.Her next door naibours have one cat called star and they are going away for chrismas.So Jasmine has the chance to cat-sit star but when star is hiding from Jasmine,she just might get a big surprise.
on 23 June 2010
All of Holly Webb's books are very much loved by my son, who adores animals. These stories are a little hard on the heart strings but it always ends well, I even enjoy reading them to my son.
on 8 March 2015
This is my daughters favourite book at the moment she read it really fast.
on 10 April 2015
A nice book with a sweet ending. A kitten gets herself lost in the snow and a girl's bid to give her a loving home.
on 30 January 2013
Great book, easy to read and also easy to read to a child. Have a few in this series and my little girl loves them.
on 16 February 2016
My nieces love these books and always glad to add to their collection. Would recommend.