on 26 March 2011
Fantastic book.

I've never written a review before but I felt compelled too because this book is so good.
It basically has everything I want in craft book.

Firstly it's full of beautiful photographs.
Secondly - more importantly it is filled with page after page of interesting projects.

The projects are so unique. I kept dicovering new ideas and techniques time after time. The book is well planned and easy to use. Each design idea is followed through from invitation, to order of service, table settings, party favours and thank you cards with assorted extra projects. The ideas ranged from traditional, through to contemporary.
I found the projects easy to follow and very easy to adapt to my own personal style and colour theme. They included tips and ideas to help you remember all the things you'd need for a wedding. Each design comes with variations which helped to spark my own imagination.

I would througly recommend this book to both beginners and experienced crafters a like.
For the beginner there are easier projects which don't compromise on style or quality made accessible through clear step by step instructions and templates where needed.
For the more experienced crafter the book is full of inspiration and ideas I've never seen before. As well as extra tips and techniques for making that special day even more amazing.

If you are making wedding stationery buy the book.
If you want a beautiful papercraft book which extends the craft beyond cards buy the book.
So many of the ideas can be used for beautiful cards for other occassions.
This is a book I've just enjoyed reading regardless of whether I was making wedding stationery or not. I hope you enjoy it too.
on 25 February 2010
WOW I LOVE this book! One of the best ones I have got, and I have a few. It has modern ideas for invitations, etc and they are all easy to do but look so professional. I would have given this book 10 stars if I could! Definately great for ideas, but if you want to save money and make them yourself you can do it easily.
on 3 December 2012
Although the seller was great, very quick to dispatch etc, I did not find the actual product useful at all. The ideas in there are not easy to implement, quite costly and not impressive in the slightest. I personally will not be using any of the ideas mentioned in there. It does not mention pocketfolds at all, while that is very easy to do. This is one of these books I would not have bought had I had a chance to open it in person.
on 1 September 2011
I was quite excited when this book arrived, but have not found it that useful. It is American, so you should bear that in mind before you buy. A little too formal and OTT for me, but it did give me one or two ideas, which can be adapted to suit our wedding plan.
on 16 June 2014
This was so cheap, if anyone wasn't happy with this book at this price, the problem is with them not the book. Its not the best book I have but terrific value for money and in really good condition.
on 29 March 2014
Very disappointed the book was old and dated .Maybe sellers should show the printed date of the book/ books when selling
on 6 February 2013
i really thought this books was a brilliant really good thing, full of ideas to try and see which i liked best
on 24 December 2015
Great product, swift delivery, highly recommended
on 17 June 2016
Excellent book would recommend .
on 10 June 2015