on 25 November 2017
This book arrived before the date on the order which was great . I needed a book moulding and casting as I had never done this before and wanted tips on how to do things and what not to do and this book gives that , which was enough for me . I felt able to go ahead with and start to make the products I wanted with confidence .
on 18 February 2015
Excellent book for anyone interested in prop making. This beautifully written book covers every aspect of planning, techniques and finishing of props in down-to-earth terms. Lots of tips from the author, with lovely illustration. An absolute gem of a book that I guarantee will inspire and inform.
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2017
fantastic book at a good price now I can learn how to make molds and do some casting
on 27 September 2016
Absolute must for a propmaker, or anyone interested in how to duplicate your pieces of art. Had this book years and i still refer to it to this day! Some newer techniques arent included but the old techniques are always the best anyways. Its a must buy!
on 10 September 2016
Found this book to be very informative and helpful in the art of making and moulding things.
on 14 February 2016
Lovely book that gives some good insight into the world of creating theatrical models
on 26 November 2012
I bought this book for my daughter who is doing moulding and casting as part of theatrical prop making. She finds it a useful source of practical know-how.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2015
Good value for money, ideal for student, covers all aspects of subject.
on 13 September 2014
Slightly old fashioned but really good tips tricks and advice!
on 29 March 2016
Brilliant book. Well written and clearly explained. Thanks to seller and author.
Highly recommend.