on 2 March 2017
Really good book. My daughter could really connect with it. It did make her cry. Make sure you read it yourself first to make sure your child is ready.
on 7 August 2015
Excellent book and one of a selection my Mothers' Union branch have purchased for using in schools in our town. They are used when a child needs to read it or have it it read to them by a supporting adult.
on 18 December 2011
I used this book to help my children talk about their mum and dad seprating. I found it very useful. But would recommend reading it on your own first if you are still a little bit emotional. I Don't Want to Talk About It: A Story of Divorce for Young Children
on 4 March 2013
thanks so much this book was so good and very easy to understand for 5 y old ! thanks so much
on 19 September 2015
Perfect book for little ones to try and understand their parents' divorce. Also good for older ones if you do it on the basis .. 'can you read this and tell me what you think' type of stuff.
on 22 July 2014
A story my child related to so much that she shared this story with a friend who was experiencing a similar situation.
on 9 October 2015
Bought it for my four year old when I was separating from her father. Good aid.
on 3 April 2015
Another one on the class shelf- kids are reading it.