Customer reviews

on 28 September 2008
I like it! It was more expensive than I'd usually pay for a book, but worth every penny. I'd "Searched Inside" on Amazon prior to buying and that helped me make the decision. It's a sensible size unlike The Crystal Bible and the print is a decent size too. The photography is great too, I've identified at least one mystery crystal from flicking through it.

My edition does indeed have an index at the back with physical complaints and then another one for metaphysical, so I can find whatever I want fairly easily.

Well worth the money in my opinion as I suspect it'll be my first choice in reference now and I have a few crystal books, I seem to collect them like I collect crystals.
on 29 December 2016
A wonderfully illustrated book with loads of helpful knowledge about new and old stones. My criticism is that it is large and heavy, but don't that deter you. It is a fascinating reference book.
on 11 November 2016
I love the fact that when I purchased this I got a free download, meant I could start reading it straight away.
on 10 August 2017
Love this Book! Recommended to me by the Lady I buy my Crystals From
on 13 August 2017
very interesting book nice to read
on 19 August 2017
The most informative book on Gem stones that I have read. Excellent purchase, would recommend to anyone that is interested in Gems and their history.
on 1 July 2007
An amazing book describing over 300 crystals with brilliant illustrations; a book you can't resist reading and refering to again and again!

A must for all crystal lovers and better than any other book on crystals I have read - more detailed and more exciting. An essential book to have if you want to expand your knowledge of the crystal kingdom.
on 11 October 2016
This is possibly one of the best books I have on crystals/stones. I know it's not possible to keep up with the ever ending discovery of new crystals, but this has done a brilliant job. A good description of them as well as spiritual uses. Definitely would recommend.
on 19 September 2016
Brilliant to accompany my training course
on 16 December 2016