Customer reviews

on 12 August 2013
I've sold crystals for years and this book and 3 others are essential in helping customers to understand what they're buying and why. Also deeply informative about the physical and the metaphysical properties of stones :)
A great seller
on 31 January 2014
This book is a must for anyone interested in stones. There is so much information it is encyclopaedic. With two contributors the different aspects are fully covered. The photographs are beautiful and accurate renditions.
on 7 August 2012
Amazon verified purchace

I've waited a very long time to find this beautiful book. With profound insight on the part of both authors, the care for detail, the photographs of each crystal and the inpeccable knowledge of the co-authors, it is fascinating to see where the obvious cross-overs are, and the way their differences express the fullness of the properties of each of these wondrous gifts to us all. Profoundly recommeneded as a journey into the wonders under our feet.
on 13 March 2014
I have a few books which consider the metaphysical proprties of the mineral/crystal kingdom, however this is the one book I am most likely to refer to. I use my other books as more of a quick glance as more often than not they are summarised, combined information from a number of sources. Where'as Robert Simmons speaks from his own direct experiences of crystal energies. A valuable insight into this interesting subject. Now I have this book, I wouldn't be without it.
on 24 February 2013
I have several books on crystals, and I love some of them more than the other.
"The Book of Stones" is full of nicely details and lovely extra's about
metaphysical working of stones.
Still, I would not think of using this book alone. However, combining it with
Crystal Bible by Judy Hall seems almost perfect to me.
Anyway, this is a good-value-for-money book.
on 18 July 2011
I ordered this book after reading other reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I have just purchased a second book as a present for a friend.
on 30 November 2013
I really do love this book, got it as a birthday gift as always using my friends to reference.

It's great how it gives the geology of the crystals, 4 elements, then two versions of the metaphysical properties. Very useful information when working with crystals on the self or clients. And especially when channeling information on them - this book is my sanity check!
on 10 September 2013
Not really what I was expecting ! Far better than that, it's quite a size not a pocket book, Backpack yes, this book is the best I have ever seen with regard to information about Stones / Minerals, Contains excellent quality Photographs as well as detailed information too, and it's an absolute Bargain price, Love it.
on 17 August 2013
This is the best, most informative book on crystals I have ever read. Just fantastic. Awesome reference book and really well produced!
on 15 February 2011
I have found this book to be very informative and helpful with my treatments with Crystals, gives you all the information you need.