Customer reviews

on 25 March 2005
As soon as I flicked through this book I knew I had to get straight out to the shops to buy some ingredients! There were half a dozen recipes that sounded so good I just couldn't wait to make them!
The recipes that I've made so far (including the Chickpea Ratatouille and Carob Chip Muffins) have been absolutely delicious and haven't needed any modification at all. They cook in the time the author states and feed the number stated too (no miniscule portions). I love this book!!!
on 31 January 2007
I purchased this book just before Xmas and have already made quite a number of the recipes. Without fail they have been a total success! We have enjoyed everything I have made from this book and it will certainly be in constant use in my kitchen.I am now going to order Dreena's first book The Everyday Vegan as I am so impressed with Vive.
on 26 February 2006
I bought this book for some inspiration - I have an infant with suspected milk allergy and didn't want to rely on soya products, due to recent reports. No-one in our family is a vegan. We are enjoying the great tasting, healthy food. The accompanying notes are very useful and I am really enjoying cooking with the new foodstuffs that the author has given me the confidence to try out. Recommended.
on 2 December 2013
Dreena has some great cookbooks & this one is no exception. So far I have made the lemon herb tofu, rosemary tofu balls, lemon rosemary potatoes & chocolate peanut butter squares. All have been delicious & it was worth the price of the book for just these. The only part of the book not relevant to me is the section on feeding your vegan baby or toddler, however I am sure some people would find this really useful.