Customer reviews

on 20 December 2006
My son's dairy allergy and Dreena's books are the two reasons why I became vegan! I use this book at least once a week, it has some really delicious recipes.My current favourites are - the lentil veggie wraps, the falafels (plus recommended sauce), the risotto, the Mexican tofu tacos and pretty much everything else I've tried!I just love the way Dreena makes food taste! I thoroughly recommend this book.
VINE VOICEon 14 December 2005
This is a gorgeous looking book but as it is a US publication, I found it quite frustrating as many of the ingredients are hard to find in the UK.
However, this would be a good addition to your shelf if, like me, you're a vegan of a few years standing and fancy creating something out of the ordinary.