Customer reviews

on 16 May 2017
This book is amazing and i can't wait to start reading the book
on 13 January 2011
I have been a huge fan of this since it came onto tv and then ate the books in a matter of days. Hubby bought me this for Christmas worrying that as we are already on series 2 it wouldn't be applicable, but I loved it. I found a lot of things I didn't know and the in depth interviews were brilliant. Definitely an essential for any vampire protégée :)
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2011
This is an episode guide to season one of the Vampire Diaries tv show, and it has quotes, musings, facts and infomation galore on many of the stars of the wonderful tv show.
The best part to me was all the interviews on the stars of the show, so many things i had never heard and there was loads to surprise me.
Inside are some nice pictures but primarily this is a book of words!
I was so pleased to have bought it.
on 14 December 2010
Very good read if you are a fan of the series. Information about the stars and their earlier careers and info about the episodes up to date. Great book to keep for reference.
on 16 December 2010
I have been a HUGE fan of this show ever since I started watching it last September, but as I live in Ireland I had to download the episodes each week as they aired, due to the fact that it only started on ITV2 in February of this year. I have since watched each of them six times and absolutely love everything about the show as a whole. IMO it's the best new TV show since 'LOST'.

As soon as I heard there was going to be a companion book to the show I just had to purchase it and I am SO happy I did. I decided to purchase it from Amazon US as it was released in early September, as opposed to late October in the UK. That aside, this book is FANTASTIC and I have read it several times since receiving it. There is a Season 1 episode guide, but unlike many guides that just say what happens in each episode, this goes directly into the heart of everything and details what the consequences of each character's actions will be, which I find REALLY interesting, as it really gets you thinking.

The cast itself has been perfectly chosen and there is also a section of the book that's devoted to the actors and actresses as well as the show's creators, Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec and even L.J. Smith, who wrote the source material that the show is based on.

I really hope there will be a similar book published for Season 2 and please don't let the word 'Unofficial' on the cover put you off purchasing this, as it's truly a must-buy for all fans of the show.
on 21 January 2012
i really enjoyed due to the fact that i love the serie.I'm a big fan of twilight and vampire diaries. They are so cute. I love specially the love between stefan and elena and how damon fells abot elena and elena about him. I love the books
on 13 December 2013
i was not greatly happy with this book, only because i was expecting something different. i am sure that many of you would like this
but not for me.
on 21 June 2011
I didn't really like this book. The information on both the two directors and the cast was too detailed and too long. A few little things were interesting but they could have left so much stuff out. The episode guide was a little better. But I recommend watching the episode before reading about it. Much more fun that way. If you really wanna know the elaborate background story of all the ten main characters plus the two producers, this is the book for you. If you're not really intrigued by that, this is most likely not your cup of tea. And also, the book often talks about the differences between the books and the tv series and if you're a fan of the books, that's great. But if you're like me, who like the show more than he books (or has perhaps never even read the books), this is quite uninteresting. I would rather buy "A Visitors Guide To Mystic Falls". A much better book. But that's just what i think.
Hope this helped.