Customer reviews

on 10 February 2011
Like the rest in the series this is a great source of info and in depth studies for proper "Losties" I'm really enjoying Getting Lost again and so should you - these books provide oodles of in depth info and lots of behind the scenes stuff too - AND the author warns you with Spoiler Alerts is she's about to discuss something that may give away secrets you havn't seen in episodes yet!

They are great - i recommend them
on 1 June 2013
...Mrs Stafford, so much, for enlightening me :-D

I was among those that did not took too well at Lost final episode (I believe my reaction was something like "What the... ?!?").

This impressive book has helped me put things in perspective, and recall tons of details I had forgotten through the years.
I, too, believe, as the writer, that this show that requires a much shorter viewing time than six years. And I expect to be watching it again, sooner or later (I've just purchased the blu-ray boxset).

Mind you, not *everything* gets explained, but what does (the most important issues) I found definitely satisfying. As for the rest, I found quite interesting the theories that the author and her blog readers came up with.
on 14 May 2013
Took me over 3 years to finally catch up with the last series of Lost. I was more confused after watching it than I think I had been before so did a search for related books and found the series by Nikki. I only started reading it and then got sidetracked by starting to watch Lost again, from the Pilot series and working my way through them. I am back at series 4 now so wont be reading rest of the book until seen it all......

Even the reviews leave you on a cliffhanger.....
on 12 July 2016
Good companion to the show