on 17 July 2015
Lots of fun for a themed activity book and colouring-in is bang on trend to deal with stress release so my bro really thought it was cool!

The paper is thin though so not so heavy-duty felts can be used on it as it bleeds to the other side but if you're using bog standard children's felts you'll be fine - keep those Sharpies away though!

Came quickly but rated it one star down because the packaging meant the postie could bend it to fit through the letterbox but then I ended up with a curled copy :( not so bad though and beats going to the delivery office for pick up!
on 12 January 2017
This was bought as a Secret Santa present for a cousin. It has some great and silly games in it that are somewhat tongue in cheek but I really appreciated. As a metal fan myself I think it's a really fun idea, though if someone takes music a bit too seriously I can see them ridiculing it.
on 23 May 2016
A great fun gift for any metal fans out there. Got this as an extra present for a friend and he loved it! Would buy again :)
on 31 December 2013
Love this - I bought two - one for my metalhead husband and one for my metalhead best mate. Wish I'd got myself one now - I want to join the dots on Lemmy's face. \m/
3 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2016
I bought this for my metal head son as a novelty birthday gift. He loves it!
on 12 January 2015
Novelty, fun gift bought for son at Christmas.A bit disappointed at how thin and pamphlety it looks...he chuckled though and seems to like it.
on 4 January 2013
Yes, Rocker and acolouring pencil do go together! . This was a fun gift to give and see being received. At first I thought I was OFF my rocker thinking of purchasing but I'm glad that I did ..
One person found this helpful
on 10 April 2017
A good bit of fun but very basic.
on 4 December 2015
nice bu i thought i had ordered a christmas card not a book probably my fault happy xmas
on 5 January 2016
Brilliant xmas pressie! Fast delivery. Friend spent all xmas day filling in the hair metal crossword and colouring in Danzig! Hilarious!!