Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now pd pd Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

on 21 November 2017
And Chris Guillebeau does it again! Like all the other books I've read by Chris, I simply couldn't put this one down. The book is filled with a bunch of practical examples that make you stop and think. On top of that, Chris has taken the time to lay out a series of exercises to help us get started on our journey to launching an income generating side business, aka Side Hustle. We often say that entrepreneurship is a risky business because there simply isn't a single road map. Well, that maybe was the case. But not anymore. Side Hustle is literally your step-by-step business playbook to help you go from idea to income in no time. Thanks Chris for another great piece of content!
6 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2017
This book breaks down selecting and building a side hustle into simple bite-sized daily chunks. While it all may be simple and intuitive information, because I am not an experienced side hustler, I found it very helpful to have an assigned task each day, and am now on my way to building the side hustle that's been quietly hovering but not actually doing anything for two years now.
5 people found this helpful
on 25 November 2017
I was always apprehensive about starting a side hustle.
However this book has given me the confidence that I can do it. Above all the most important advice take home for me was that side hustling is accessible to anyone and is not very hard. The author provides lots of steps to make you thinking about your side hustle.
The style of reading I found is not very engrossing and fast paced making it bit boring to read nonetheless the practical lessons it gives makes it worth. I recommend this book to anyone wanting to try side hustling and make more income on the side.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2018
Quality book, really informative and enjoyable at the same time. Full of great ideas and insights and really helps change your outlook on ways to make or earn extra money. The chapters are broken into days/weeks so at the end of 28 days your ready to launch your own side hustle! It gets you thinking of your own ideas but if u can't, there's lots of great ideas in the book too. Thoroughly recommend
on 14 December 2017
Good info, lots of to do items for someone thinking of starting a side hustle. I run several online businesses and this is a good place to start.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 December 2017
Inspiring!! Not only does it give you directions as how to start a side hustle...it also provides real life examples, which makes you believe it really is possible for anyone to get started!
One person found this helpful
on 4 May 2018
Almost as good as $100 Startup - again, I really enjoyed the stories and case studies. The structure is helpful if a little ambitious - but I know its possible. Would love to hear more failure stories.
on 13 October 2017
Buy it ! Even if you don't have a side hustle planned yet. It offers lots of ideas and lots of encouragement to look again at your own ideas and create new ones. It fills you with enthusiasm for a fresh start.
One person found this helpful
on 1 July 2018
great book filled with useful information, Chris breaks it down into simple and useful chapters. comes highly recommended for those who are considering a Side hustle/business.
on 1 June 2018
A fascinating subject that makes you think about your own potential to create extra money on the side. I'm in!