on 26 June 2016
Another top book by Joe.
Great follow on from the first with great foods for everyone.
Exercise in the back are basic, as you'd expect, but cater for all.
Well worth the addition - but think the red book pips it for me
on 19 June 2016
I've bought books like this in the past but they always ended up collecting dust. This book is AMAZING. The recipes are quick, easy to follow and healthy too! I've not cooked anything other than his recipes since I bought the first book 3 weeks ago. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2016
Most manageable diet around family life yet! The recipes are truly tasty! They are not stripped of goodness so you can plate them up for the family! HIIT's are only 30 minutes max - meaning they are manageable being a mum! Best money I ever spent - helped me learn to be healthy without starving myself on liquid diets!
11 Comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2016
Me and the girlfriend have gone through this book, trying every recipe in it, they are all delicious, havent found one we dont like, and have lost nearly a stone in the process. Best book I have bought.
on 30 June 2016
I love this book even more than the first, and great to have on my kindle as I can pick up during the day for inspiration
on 1 July 2016
Good recipes but a lot of them are based on one person when in reality there's enough food for two people.
on 10 November 2016
I brought this as a present for my boyfriend who started getting into healthier foods. The photos are really good and most of the meals are simple to make. It even includes a workout session. A perfect gift for someone who enjoys food but also likes staying in shape :)
on 22 November 2016
Again this book is great, just like the first book. Plenty of great recipes to follow whether it's to follow the 'Lean in 15' regime, or just a good diet. Great low carb recipes too which helps my diabetes a lot. Definitely recommend.
on 25 July 2016
I've been a fan of Joe's for a while (following the exercises, eating the food), and was looking forward to his 2nd book. This one didn't disappoint and is better than the first in my opinion. It has a good exercise breakdown at the end which I use for my weekly workout. Love it.
on 16 June 2016
Received this book this morning and have already planned my dinner menu for the next week. Well done Joe you ROCK!!