on 4 March 2015
I previously read Talking to Tony by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone which I downloaded after seeing an article about it in The Express.
I found that book filled me with hope and I believed in its content; This book reflects the same story of course but with more infill ( my perception) but I'm somewhat sceptical about the whole thing now as the original book made no reference whatsoever to Tony being a reincarnation of Jesus and by implication Sally being a reincarnation of Mary. I would find it almost impossible to persuade any of my family or friends to believe this . I absolutely hate being a downer on it but I nevertheless feel sympathy for anyone who has lost someone close like this. I would say that I firmly believe there is a Spirit World and our loved ones survive death which is not death as such. If this book is the start of something big Spiritually then I'm sure we will learn more, I'm waiting for further proof of its content in the meantime.
on 31 December 2017
A beautiful little book with a wonderful message from beyound the veil.. thank you Sally for sharing your journey. May you and your Tony carry on spreading the light. 💖😎
on 25 May 2014
Loved this book wow I have never cried so much its a must read well done sally and tony you should be very proud it really did open my mind and help me you won't be disappointed when you read it
on 4 November 2014
I have just finished reading this book and found it uplifting , challenging and enlightening . Having read lots of spiritual books over several years...I feel I have a reasonable understanding of spiritual matters . I felt that the messages in this book are authentic and come from spirit . I have no issue excepting the question about reincarnation and who Tony claims to be . I know we have all lived before and also am realistic to understand that many may challenge the claim made by Tony and Sally about who Tony was in a past life . I encourage everyone to read this book with an open mind and an open heart . Take what you can from it and what feels right with you on the level of your heart (soul). To those that have their belief about who they believe Jesus was and is , I don`t feel this story is anymore out of the ordinary then what is told in the bible about Jesus and his life . I also think the message given by Tony towards the end of the book is a message similar to what Jesus is likely to have given over 2000 years ago to mankind . Its the same message given by all the prophets in history for man to change his ways from selfishness to Love . I hope this book uplifts and challenges all who read it . For the message is about Love , Life and that Life is eternal and we as individuals can change this world for the better and do that by going within and changing ourselves for the better .Thank You Sally for sharing your painful story and for being brave enough to tell it , irrespective of what people may think . Thank you Tony for honouring your Life`s plan and given your message from the Spiritual realms .
on 17 November 2017
Having read this book i feel like others have said , the part where Sally says Tony is Jesus, this gave the book an unbelievable feel. However i wonder if Tony actually simply meant that we are all one, as in we are not separate from Jesus he is in us all. I enjoyed the book, it was a good read.
on 9 September 2014
The book was amazing.
A true account of all events that took place.
A family touched by tragic but through it all Sally maintained her strength by knowing how close Tony was and what was possible to achieve .
When love is this strong nothing can stop the bond Sally has with Tony.
Well done this will touch the hearts of many .
Also it will help others to come to terms with the loss of a loved one.
Pauline Mason
on 29 June 2014
Absolutely fantastic story couldn't put it down had me in tears i wish i had the gift that the mother was given so that i could have spoken to my late mum
on 14 December 2014
WOW! What an amazing and wonderful book, the hardship of a mother losing her son, the traumatic times which Sally had to endure. I was in tears as I read this book, yet the uplifting and heartwarming love between a son and his mother reached beyond deaths door back to earth to enable a heartbroken woman to write this book, making sure it reaches a much wider audience and helping many come to terms with the emotions which are experienced after the sudden death of a loved one.
Well done Sally, there really is another life after this one.
Bless you for having the courage to put it all into words.

Jean
on 8 June 2014
I read this book in less than a day. I couldn't put it down. Sally Woodmansee writes this with love and honesty. A fabulous insight into life after life regardless of religion or any beliefs that you may hold. A must read for everyone.
on 26 June 2014
The first few chapters had me sobbing, then there was some laughter too. But what followed after is very powerful and will certainly get you thinking . Brings afterlife closer to home. A very compelling book.