on 27 September 2016
Really enjoyed this book and found it hard to put down. The main character is very natural and believable and the story has many twists and turns. Try it, you'll like it 😃
on 13 December 2016
I really enjoyed this book by Sibel Hodge. I was not sure who was behind the crimes or if it was all in Chloe's mind. Good easy read.
on 3 March 2017
A nicely paced physiological thriller. You feel for Chloe as she tries to piece her life together. A fast paced rise in the race to find the truth, before its too late. Well worth a read.
on 6 November 2014
This really is a gripping psychological thriller. I've read a few recently that haven't even come close but this book keeps the suspense going until the end. I don't usually like cliches but this is definitely a 'page turner' and a 'book you can't put down'. You're left guessing all the way through about who the kidnapper is and at times you even begin to wonder if Chloe really is going mad. Very rarely do I read a book where I'm looking forward to the next page and disappointed when it ends. Look Behind You is full of suspense and is gripping and realistic. Definitely read this book.
on 13 September 2017
Another great read from this author, can't wait to read more of her books.
I was totally engrossed with it in fact I've read out twice within a few days but as I read in bed I wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed any of the ending, loved it.
on 18 April 2017
☆☆☆☆☆ I have literally not put this down except to sleep last night. Much to my hubs annoyance, it keeps you second guessing and on the edge of your seat the whole way through. So glad I found this Author and I will
definatly be reading more of her work.
on 3 April 2016
What a fantastic psychological thriller. It is a cross between sleeping with the enemy and Before I Go To Sleep. Right when you think you've got it figured out the author take you to another direction with the story. Fantastic writing and a great reading. I was gripped from the first page
on 15 August 2017
I found this book extremely enthralling. It was very difficult to put down. In fact at m y last read I could not resist to find out the outcome and read until well after 2 am! It was well worth it. Thank you Sibel.
on 7 February 2017
I would recommend this book . It was a good suspense thriller. I couldn't put it down. Well written story.
on 21 February 2017
It was an amazing book which I just couldn't put down . The plot was so creative and I'd definitely recommend fans of psychological thrillers to purchase this book.