on 22 January 2015
Ordered it in kindle form, it drags on for about 35% just talking about the diet before you get to the recipes. Wish I had ordered it in book form then I could have stapled these pages together as they said nothing more than what is already in the books,
However - the Dukan Diet - I think is fantastic and it worked fantastic for me, just wish I had kept it up!!!!! Weight was slow to come back , but come back it did.
on 13 July 2014
The book is a great start to the diet and it is very easy to understand, there are limited recipes, but once you understand the concept you can get more recipes online. I lost a stone very quickly and was very pleased with the results. If you follow it properly you don't feel hungry. I would recommend this book to anyone who finds losing weight difficult. (Although of course with any diet you have to give up some of the nice things for a while like chocolate and pastries etc, but it is worth it in the end)
on 17 September 2013
I followed the diet and it does definitely work, The trouble with a Kindle book is that you can't skip back and forth so easily and I don't have 'Fire' for pics, but it's laid out well. Not enamoured with most of the recipes but the bread is delicious.
on 27 November 2012
Any diet can be repetitive after a while and to keep motivated I need a bit of interest and variety in what I eat, so the book helped
on 19 April 2013
Plenty of recipes to tickle the taste buds and stop regressing! No more "wrong" eating for me. This diet really does work.
on 21 May 2013
easy cook recipes, good ideas to follow the dukan diet. I would like some more recipes, but I 'm happy with my purchase
on 18 May 2013
I bought this book in conjunction with the Dukan Diet book and have been using it for nearly a month now.
on 5 March 2013
thank you for the item. It is an ok book and does exactly what it says on the tin. n
on 31 July 2012
the book is short, but it gives you a great base to develop your menu choices! I am always adapting and getting ideas for diferent things to do and they always end up perfect! really great specially for the price!
on 14 February 2014
Must be honest and say I haven't really tried any recipes yet,but I've read lots and mean too,glad to try them when I am at that stage in the program!