on 19 December 2013
To be honest when I recieved this I thought it was a bad joke. Expecting a toffish pamphlet on how the UK should be bowing and scraping to a bunch of old Etonians, I prepared myself to start reading... only to be initially disappointed by the fact that this is basically a notebook.

There is nothing in this by the current prime minister.

The thing is, that's the joke. David Cameron hasn't got a sodding clue, which is why the book is blank. But it's a good joke, a nice light notebook with a cover that claims to have the answers. Perhaps there's more to it than that - perhaps we are the ones who have the answers.

Perhaps everyone should buy a copy, fill in the blanks and send it to Downing Street, or one of the newspapers. Perhaps this is the beginning of a revolution.

Or perhaps, more likely, this is the first satirical stationery product.
on 16 December 2013
I found the space to write my won notes very helpful. I completely understand how to run a country now. Thank you David Cameron.