on 9 March 2014
This popped up on my Facebook page - I looked at it for ages before buying - put off by the price and the girly hippy-dippy-ish look.(I am a bit that way but don't like this kind of imagery much) I wondered how on earth it could help, but I was desperate for anything that might help me move forward and not have another year of Groundhog Days. I clicked 'order' expecting to feel that ripped off and gullible feeling when it arrived.
I did roll my eyes a little bit when flicking through, it looked insubstantial and shallow; I reluctantly started to fill in a few boxes.
And that is where things changed, because although it all looks really simple, I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to focus enough on my own to get all my thoughts out on paper. The more I wrote the more it became clear what I needed to do. I haven't even finished and it's March, however, I have taken action on the things I have written down.
On '100 things to do this year' I wrote down 'fly in a plane' - I am claustrophobic and have not flown for 20 years. I am now booked on a Fear of Flying course at the end of this month!!!! I have also been taking massive action to overcome my phobia. I honestly don't think I would have done this if I hadn't written it down, and I don't think it would have worked to write it in my diary - I know because I have done this before - I think putting it on a proper page, in a book made the difference.
I keep going back to the book to review things, but there is still loads I haven't filled in because I have been getting jobs done I have procrastinated on for ages. I will do some more, but even if I don't I am happy I bought it and for the changes it has helped me focus on so far.
I know I will buy this again next year, even though for a while I will try to wriggle out of it by thinking I can just do sheets myself based on this years book! It's totally worth it, especially if you hate linear, dry business type plans.
on 3 April 2014
I loved this as I love to write my diary but having all my future goals in business, family, career all in one place is fantastic. I wish I had ought it in January as it would really had perked me up and put my ass into gear. I loved everything about it. I still haven't finished completing it as it takes time but I am hoping to complete by the end of this month. I spend time to review it each month and update it as that's what it allows you to do.

It is a great book that meets my every need into putting together a year long plan of all my goals. This really also makes me accountable for getting things done how I want it.

Beautiful to look at and a pleasure to complete.
on 12 January 2014
The colour and design is creative and inspiring. The structure and direction of the questions really opens the door for serious contemplation of yourself and business. If you want something to help you focus on where you want your life to go personally, spiritually, financially, in business/work/health, creatively and more, this is definitely worth a look. I'm back for a second year.
Although the download from Leonie's website is cheaper, the printed book is good quality, light and A4size, so perfectly portable. It's also so much more convenient than having to print it all!
I love it. Hope you do too!
on 14 March 2014
If you have never tried or used Leonie Dawsons year book - you simply must! It helps put your life and goals in to perspective and is just the easist to use. Love it! xx
on 29 January 2014
So positive and well done ...love this and will enjoy using it for the rest of the year ...big thanks Leonie
on 24 February 2014
What a lovely book! full of colour and pictures, really helpful and motivating. I will be getting it next year!

Good to realise before you start that it is in two sections; one for life and the other for business as some sections are in both but require different answers!
on 5 June 2015
Beautiful illustration, inspiring words, yet such a practical resource.
on 29 April 2014
I have been waiting for this to come out for a long time in print and was really delighted at the quality, colour and with everything about this! It was posted out promptly too.
on 14 September 2015
I love these books - this is the 3rd or 4th year I have been doing them
on 28 December 2013
I found the workbook quite childlike in colour and format but found it useful to look back on my year and to plan for 2014.