Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 March 2014
Clever little book. Enough suggestions to try few types bracelets. However, expected to see more examples so was surprised to see only few. Would recommend it though as it seem to be a step by step guide.
on 7 August 2014
We have just received our delivery and my daughter and I are REALLY disappointed with this book. There are only four different bracelet designs. For a pound or two more you books with twenty or more designs in... Choose carefully!
on 6 July 2014
Fabulous and very easy to follow for my 11year old grandaughter
on 2 September 2014
The instructions are nice and clear but the projects are a bit dull, all a variation on one theme really.
on 19 September 2014
A good quality book. Some of the pictures look quite complicated to me but my daughters seem to get on fine with them. Good price, good quality and prompt delivery.
on 9 September 2014
This book was disappointing as its all in black and white. Yes it has the written instructions but diagrams were not that clear at all. Would not recommend it sorry.
on 11 August 2014
Well to be fair I dont love it, I dont love the little bands all oer the house... HOWEVER the kids love this book and are being very busy and quiet so its win win
on 19 September 2014
The minute I ordered this book for my children they created several different styles of loom bands for themselves.
on 23 August 2014
The book was lovely, but I myself did not find the instructions easy to follow, others might.
Thank You.
on 27 January 2015
My granddaughters love this book as it gives them more scope with their current loom band craze.