on 30 September 2013
I must say that from the very start of this series Caleb has always been the one that intrigued me with his dark moody, almost reserved mannerisms, he was always the one member of the family who stood back and watch what was going on around them, he seems broken inside. So when Safe with me came out i couldnt wait to get my hands on it.

Brynna has always been a great character throughout the books too, shes feisty and funny and loves her girls.
Brynna hasnt been with anyone since she divorced but she has always been attracted to Caleb, in a way she has never felt before.

When Caleb moves in to protect her and her children, the tension between them builds but Caleb trys to keep his distance from Brynna, he just needs to do his job to protect her and then leave.

As time passes they Caleb and Brynna cannot keep they hands off each other. Just when the pair think that all is well and they are safe Brynna says the last thing Caleb thinks he deserves to hear, it scares him so badly.

"I'm falling in love with two amazing girls and their mother. And I"m exactly what they don't need. Broken. Hurt."
Caleb does what he thinks is the best thing for the three girls, he leaves he doesnt deserve her or her children.
Sometimes in books when a character thinks he doesnt deserve the girl, as the story goes on you just think pull your self together, but this story was so very real and believable, all the pain and anguish the couple went through to help Caleb with his PTSD was great to read.

Brynna knows Caleb is broken inside from his time in the war but she knows she can help, she sees the man he is inside. Caleb is a good man, he treats people with love and respect.

The chemistry between Brynna and Caleb is so sexy hot, they are a great couple and there sex scenes are well written and descriptive .

I love it in these book when all the couples go for a night out, when the drinks are flowing the conversations and sexy talk with there men are laugh out loud funny, the orgasm talk and the mens reactions are wonderful.

The new brothers introduction was great and how Brynna told Caleb " thank god the Montgomery family are not so perfect after all, there's hope for the rest of us" its all just great.
The whole wedding scene was amazing, i loved how they included the children with the necklaces, so very sweet.

The epilogue is so cute and sweet, i thought it was awesome how a big strong Navy SEAL could be bought to his knees by a woman and a line on a stick!.

This is another wonderful book in a cracking series and i would recommend it to everyone just please read them in order.
on 24 September 2013
Kristen does it again!

Brynne and Caleb's story was beautiful, you could tell they were going to be more than family friends from the previous books, she got their story just right, the right about of love, friendship, fun, and frolics.

The twins were so cute, Josie giving out just enough but keeping herself guarded, and Maddie with her heart so big, she loves everyone.

Brynne and Caleb, were both trying to exist within the family, both trying to keep it friendly, but when danger threatens they are sort of thrown together in the name protection, their steamy sex life begins, oh wow, that was hot, they were perfect together.

They tried to keep it from the family, more from Caleb than Brynne; he really felt that he did not deserve happiness in life after his last mission, thought he had so much baggage.

I loved the girls discussing Caleb when he was working out in the garden, made me giggle!

I really love that we get to keep in touch with Nat and Luke, Nate and Jules, Will and Mel, Issac and Stacy, Sam and Leo with their growing families.

I hated the part when Caleb went to work in San Diego, my heart ached for them both, but also glad he came to his senses.

It really pleased me with how the story ended, loved the epilogue, oh and how can you not love Bix!
on 24 September 2013
Another delicious read that was more than wrth the wait from Kristen Proby, man this girl knows how to write!! I could not wait for this book, and Caleb did not disappoint.

A hot, messed-up SEAL with PTSD that had a lot to work through, and Brynna with her two adorable little girls are a match made in heaven. I love how we get to see the characters from the other books in the series and also a new character .... man that was a bolt out of the blue. Looking forward to see where that goes.

5 shiny stars from me
on 22 June 2017
A light and easy read, full of romance and lots of action! I love the focus on family in Kirsten Proby books and it was great to catch up with all the other characters from the series. Very entertaining!
on 27 September 2013
Safe with me was sooooooooooo worth the wait!! As always Kristen Proby produced an awesome book -again. It had a correct balance of humour, love and totally heart wrenching pain. As a military wife myself I am so glad someone has touched a subject most soldiers won't talk about themselves. Go read it - now!!!!
on 24 October 2013
I waited patiently and was rewarded for my good behaviour. Caleb, like seriously, fantasy man!!! What is sexier than a hot guy that loves his wife and kids? Great story, well paced and explored, funny and engaging as always and pretty darn hot to boot.
Nic and Matt next... back to my bestest behaviour. :)
on 13 October 2013
I absolutely loved this book and the series so far can't wait for the next book love the characters and there stories and the chemistry between this couple Caleb Montgomery an ex navy seal and Brynna Vincent a single mum with two girls who are adorable Maddie and Josie,
on 1 July 2016
loved this book
on 4 June 2014
Good storyline but be prepared for a lot of sex throughout the book, but not as much as the other Montgomery Brothers stories byu Kristen Proby. Good lightweight read
on 11 October 2013
Safe With Me by Kristen Proby

5 super sexy stars!!

"Let's get this straight, Brynna. I want you so effing bad my teeth ache. I've wanted you for months. But you're part of my family, and I'm supposed to be protecting you. Dropping my guard and effing you into the mattress is not the way to keep any of you whole."

Caleb Montgomery is the subject of this one and we all know those Montgomery brothers are seriously hot stuff. We also know that Kristen Proby writes seriously hot and sexy books and this one does not disappoint. Who could not fall in love with an ex-Navy SEAL, fiercely loyal, over protective but sexy as hell, ripped, tatted and totally and utterly drop dead gorgeous...yes ladies, here are the tissues, you can wipe that drool off your chins now!!

"Bring it on, sailor."

Brynna witnesses something she shouldn't, even though she didn't see much the people involved do not know that and for that reason alone her life is on the line. Therefore, literally in hours she has what little she can get packed up in her car with her twin girls and heads off on a really long drive to go and stay with family.

The family are super cautious when it comes to Brynna and when it appears that there is an actual imminent threat to her and her daughters lives it is up to Caleb to move in and protect them. Not only does he have to fight off any potential assailants but he also has to fight off Brynna!! Even though they are both insanely attracted to each other and have been for months, Caleb daren't give in because he feels that if his head is not 100% in the game, Brynna and her daughters would be in danger.

Brynna certainly does not make it easy for Caleb and you will have to read and see how their relationship develops, but you are in for one awesome ride in the process.

"You could make the devil himself fall in love with you." he whispers

There was one scene in this book where it reminded me of the "Diet Coke" advert, during one of Brynna's coffee mornings with the girls, Caleb is working outside in his makeshift gym...total and utter eye candy and Kristen Proby brings it to life.

Caleb does have a severe case of PTSD that he has left untreated. There is many a scene in this book where I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him everything was OK and then drag his ass to a counsellor, but Caleb was too proud for that. This gives us some extremely emotional scenes and just makes you fall in love with Caleb all the more. But, his relationship with those girls was so endearing, he was amazing with them and they adored him.

Once again, another book loved!! I can't wait for the next one in the series, I can never get enough of these men!!

"You are my happy, Legs. Marry me."