Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 February 2014
I loved the first book in the series and was hoping this would be as entertaining,and I wasn't disappointed.If anything I think the humour in this book is slightly more slapstick and the other characters are a very interesting bunch.This book focused on Nicks wartime exploits with flashbacks to his maker and the time that he was turned.I don't want to give too much away but Nicks war was far from ordinary as you would expect.If you enjoy the some what sureal humour you are in for a treat.I suspect I will be buying the next book very soon I certainly want to find out what he gets up to next.
on 14 March 2014
The second book in this series does not disappoint. Had me laughing my head off in the middle of the night. Truly love this series.
on 9 December 2013
This is the second in the 'Moonlighting series and I could hardly believe that it could be as good as the first, but it is. It is difficult to pick out any parts without spoiling the upcoming delights, but this Vampire has a desire only to feed from bad people, which is fine as human blood tastes sweet even though the 'owner' is evil consequently, in this volume, his target is his idea of the biggest monster of the 20th century.The only disappointment is that the book inevitably comes to an end, all too quickly for me. Never mind I now have the 3rd book to read. How this author follows these wonderful books I have no idea but I shall be waiting impatiently for any further publication.
on 20 July 2014
although I have enjoyed reading this second book in the series I thought that the first one was much better. I do admit though that I prefer history in its real form. still humorous but didn't have me laughing out loud as the first one did.Having said that the writing is excellent, clever use of names and references to popular culture. I will be continuing to read the rest of the series and I actually paid for them.
on 23 November 2014
I enjoyed the first book, something a little different from my normal selection, therefore tried the second in the series. Again I found this an enjoyable lightread and sound entertainment. Certainly recommend as good light holiday read.
on 29 September 2014