on 30 September 2013
The book itself was gripping, pulling you in but the end was dissapointing. I'm crossing my fingers there'll be a number 2 because leaving the ending like that is terrible.
on 6 December 2013
This book is badly written, badly plotted, unbelievable, inaccurate and badly in need of characterisation. I only finished reading it in the hope it could get better, which was a triumph of optimism over sanity. I am only glad I bought the Kindle edition so trees did not die in order to commit the rubbish to paper.
on 6 September 2013
Found it very difficult to put this book down! Thoroughly enjoyed it and for only 99p it is a bargain!!!
on 6 October 2013
A good read for the price but a very strange ending, assume there will be a second book but I will not be buying it. I gave it 3 stars for the effort that went into it.
on 8 October 2013
Bought this to fill time travelling & found I couldnt put it down when I got home.

Good book, great concept and looking forward to the sequel.

on 25 September 2013
A fast paced romp into a post apocalyptic future. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.....and hey, who needs to dream. Nightmares are so much more entertaining . Enjoy !
on 10 October 2013
I loved this book from start to finish. The idea around the activation is something I've never read before and there's a couple of good twists. Well worth the price.
on 22 October 2013
A brilliant simple work of survival at all costs. it kept me griped from start to finish. it could have done with a deeper plot and a greater character development.
on 29 October 2013
Not my type of book. It lacked something that I am not sure I have worked out yet. I got bored very quickly with this book, although I did stick with it to the end.
on 25 October 2013
This was a really good read, I just had to finish it. I truly hope theres a follow up because I need to know what happens next so please write a follow on book.