on 4 October 2013
More then delightful, all important prose & cons in a glance, as changing diet & embracing a new life style you can not "know" all of it, well at least few of us go into details as you just want to start. Perfect for understanding what, how & when. I recommend this book with all my heart as the author has a real sense of what is of key importance & what you NEED to know to make it work. Without being dramatic I dare to say that it literally is ones tool or a bridge from 'break it TO make it"
on 18 November 2013
To me, the foods were high on the carbs side, for someone wanting to lose weight.
Also tho simplified, didn't really tell me much I didn't already know.
Makes me want to stop buying books and just research!
on 31 August 2014
A short easy to read, understandable account of ketosis. I lost three stone on this mysterious diet two years ago and developed an obsession with weeping on those wee sticks! Now need to loose again, but this time will at least know what's really happening to my body and be able to adopt a more accurate and healthier method...and save on THOSE sticks!
on 20 October 2013
nothing really new for me as I knew quite a lot. However perfect to start with. Book edition looks cheap
on 2 June 2015
I know you should not judge a book by its cover but in this case I have to judge it by its back cover. I was going to buy it... Got totally put of by the looks are everything part. It's the health you want first and the looks come with it.
on 11 March 2014
Quite short but informative book would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a low carb diet or lifestyle.
on 30 October 2014
Good read
on 18 May 2015
Excellent
on 25 February 2015
Fantastic
on 13 January 2015
It is not at all a simple method!