Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2016
Ugh!! Why!? It was all looking so promising. But even I have to admit that she was the perfect choice, its just a shame that it comes at the expense of the thing I've wanted since book one. Huh... typical. I'm so hoping that everything gets resolved in the last book and Mack and Corrigan can do the whole HEA thing finally.
on 13 January 2017
Fabulous. The story just keeps getting better and better. I love the story line and the characters, especially solus. The language used by mack seems so appropriate to the character. Just starting book 5 then will definitely look for other books by this author. Thank you.
on 15 June 2013
I stumbled upon this series a few days ago and swallowed them all. Brilliant. But it leaves me with one problem- when can I get the next one? I'm an addict now and I need to know what happens next! Give me more!
on 4 June 2013
I downloaded and read all four in a matter of days. I just hope number five is out soon as I really want to know how things pan out for all the characters
on 6 October 2013
Really enjoyed all of the books in this series, downloaded the first as it was free and then downloaded and paid for the next 5.

Great plots in all books, the main characters are great, if you are unsure don't be the whole series is fab
on 11 June 2013
The best one out of the series so far made me cry and laugh at the same time excellent reading
on 24 May 2013
Brilliantly written and a fab plot loved this fourth book in the series. I am so looking forward to the next one. Please write fast Helen. Some more yesssssss and at last! Moments for the main characters in this book, with a twist at the end.......... A must read. Such a unique and original book. Fabulous x
on 18 June 2013
I have just finished reading Blood Politics the 4th book in the Blood Destiny series and I am so disappointed that I can't download the next one in line right away! Hurry up Helen! I am absolutely enthralled by your characters and storylines.
It was fun to see the relationship developing between Corrigan and Mackenzie and even better that none of my favourite characters were wiped out this time!
Keep up the good work. (Sad pedant that I am, I also enjoyed the lack of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that normally litter Kindle books).
on 24 May 2013
Another great book from Helen Harper that left me tearful and wanting the next instalment. Now! Mack is back in London setting up the new bookstore with Mrs Alcoon and all the supernatural groups still want a piece of her. Even the Dryads have heard of her, courtesy of gossiping trees no less, and ask for her help with a mysterious problem. Despite all her efforts to shake of a trio of guardians, she ends up fighting the bad guys alongside her rather mismatched 'team' in the middle of a woodland near Birmingham. Of course the gorgeous Corrigan plays a major role in assisting her and things definitely hot up between them. Alongside a good smattering of laugh out loud moments, this is by far the most emotional of the Blood Destiny books thus far and Mack really shows her softer side. The twist a the end is a kick in the guts when things were starting to look up for the gutsy heroin.
on 22 June 2013
I'm not one to normally review books but I feel that this book, and the series as a whole, are fantastic.
Since the first page of the first novel I have been hooked and have read the series with a sense of excitement that is all too missing from novels these days.
A gripping read that makes me genuinely care about the characters and feel their emotions with them, not something that happens very often!

If you're reading this review them you must be thinking about reading the series, take my advice and do it!
I bet you'll like it!