on 19 October 2013
This was great, I loved Tyler, how sweet was he when Sabrina needed comforting! And that wasn't at the prologue!

We catch up with Sabrina ten years later, enjoying her life and career. She gets an invitation to her high school reunion, where is is in a dilemma about going, after her best friend and roommate convinces her to go.

She goes along bumping into the two people who broke her heart, she also hopes to meet Tyler again, which she does, they begin to get acquainted but things turn sour, and they both have to deal with the consequences.

It's a great story about second chances, and am really pleased Sabrina finally let her heart decide how to handle things!
on 5 July 2014
I enjoyed this book. How though somebody could have a crush still on somebodu after 10 years without seeing them makes me wonder, but if there is a sgtrong enough bond then I suppose it is possible. It was a good read and I would recommend it
on 4 June 2013
I loved this book I would recommend it to everyone I loved the start to the finish it was a delight to read..
on 5 June 2013
Fab story, really enjoyed this book, well written, cool likeable characters and though Tyler was a tool at times I had a massive soft spot for him, a real cutie. Sabrina had some issues but I warmed to her and she was written well, will look out for more Ms. B books in the future
on 24 January 2014
I liked this book but there was not enough closure, as another reviewer already said the epilogue isn't really an epilogue, it just feels like another chapter. The story is well written with good characterisation but I would have liked more.
on 25 March 2015
From the beginning, you can see what's going to happen...in Technicolor!
This story could have been finished in five sentences
I'm surprised that the main character returns to a cheating boyfriend who has groveled loads but fails to mention that she herself had nearly done the same and it was Alex who showed good sense.
I skipped several pages of puke worthy drivel.
on 27 June 2013
I bought this book because of the very good reviews. Unfortunately having finished it I don't feel that it was anything special. It is important that authors create a really interesting story but this was lacking as we were subjected to pages and pages of weeping and naval gazing. The femail character I felt acted like a teenager rather than a woman of 28 and we learnt very little regarding the character if the male apart from his looks. This feels very much like a first book and the author should extend her own reading, classical English literature or Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick before trying again
on 30 July 2014
Exciting and full of twists and turns. Feeling sorry for either of them but at the same time you wanted to give them a push. Well written.
on 7 February 2014
Not my type of book, to much explicit sex , there was no good story behind it , very disappointed ,must admit only read less then half the book, that was enough. Phyllis Lloyd.
on 9 July 2013
A true romance. I was so moved by this story of love and scorn. At times I wanted to scream at Tyler and other times I wanted to knock sense into Sabrina. This book does deserve 5* but I wanted more for the ending... I want to know what happens next. A really lovely ,wonderful (at times jaw-dropping) book.