Customer reviews

on 24 October 2015
Great book. After reading it, I felt much more confident about being a dom and learned how to enjoy myself. I originally picked it up for specific ideas which it does and does not present at the same time. It has some excellent opening lines and examplers; however, if you are looking for very specific scenarios, you'll need to get creative yourself because this book does nto offer them.
on 25 June 2015
Having just started dating a guy who is very much a submissive male. I thought I needed to find a book that would guide me in the right direction and basically find out what I should expect.
This is a brilliant introduction to the Dom and sub roles and will also help in everyday life even if you wernt into the d/s. I'm so glad I found this book and would highly recommend.
on 25 October 2015
An interesting, well written and helpful summary for those who wish to sample this lifestyle - just choose those suggestions which you are happy with and disregard anything which is not acceptable.
on 2 October 2014
Good introduction and fun read
on 24 June 2014
I bought this boom with several others with the intent of handing to my wife as a way of introducing her to this lifestyle
I read all the four books myself first as I wanted one that was not going to scare her
I chose to give her this one first as it was very friendly and explained how I felt and also the benefits of being dominant over her Husband
It took her a day to read it she started slowly but was soon flying through the pages
And now she loves the idea of being in control and is now very much enjoying my submission
She has also read the other 3 briefly and agrees if I had give her any of the others she probably not finished them and enjoyed the subject
So all in all best book to hand to a hesitant Mistress
on 9 February 2015
Brilliant book.

Exactly what I was looking for having tried several others to introduce my wife to this lifestyle.

The main difference is all the others Ive tried have focused heavily on the hardcore/pain side of things which isnt our thing and was very off putting.

This was bang on the money, offering a sensual guide to help a husband and wife begin a journey they are both very comfortable, offering re-assurance and expert guidance
on 9 November 2013
I've read a number of books on this subject and this stands out for its depth of understanding and psychological insight. It gives clear guidance for how couples can lead a better, mutually rewarding lives.

I would recommend this to any woman who wants to take control of her life and not just the man that she chooses to share it with.
on 31 October 2016
Excellent introduction for both partners to this way of life. Highly recommended. Easy to follow and avoids the more extreme notions contained in some other publications. If you are even mildly curious I would recommend this book. Our FLR has changed our relationship to become even more loving and caring. And the sex, when I permit it, is incredible.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 May 2016
Great for a newcomer to the fetish scene but its really quite basic.
on 22 September 2014
Primarily for bolstering the would be mistress's confidence to take charge. Does what is says on the tin.