on 26 August 2013
I was selected to be my twin brothers best man. I found this book really helpful as whilst I wasn't overly nervous at the thought of public speaking, I needed inspiration on where to start plus proper guidance on structure, content etc. This book is well thought out as you can just pick and chose the sections you need rather than having to read the whole book. It also has some great tips throughout e.g. you can't start preparation too early! My speech went down better than I could have hoped for so a very happy reader!
on 29 November 2015
Speaking as 'The Wedding Speech Coach' and in the same business as the Author, Peter Oxley, this updated edition is a must for those who want to be successful speakers at Weddings. The title speaks for itself - it really is a 'Complete Guide'.
on 5 October 2013
This is a really helpful book, not just for wedding speeches but for anyone who is not used to public speaking.
on 13 October 2015
Thank you very much Mr peter Oxley, the wedding was yesterday and the speech went down a storm. This book helped me so much, everyone said I nailed it. If anyone out there has a wedding speech to do soon, then forget the rest, this book is the only one you'll need or want. Thanks again
on 14 April 2014
A good, useful read ! I bought this book for a best man's benefit, but it has lots more useful help for future weddings.
on 24 January 2015
Very useful as I had 2 daughters getting married last year.
on 11 August 2016
I found this book really helpful. This is the first time I have made a speech , it is for my sons wedding and I found that it covered all the things I was worried about.
on 29 September 2015
Got this for my Husband who is going to be our son's best man , & he says it's brilliant .
on 18 November 2014
Helped a great deal with writing a speech.
on 17 July 2014
not what i thought but gave me some tips