Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 July 2013
Toying with the possibility of publishing on Amazon to make my Mother' s Story (Missionary in China) available I came across this book It has been very clear, practical and easy to follow. I have not yet done anything about the actual publishing but this first reading has given me the confidence to go ahead. Having already written the story based on translated letters I now intend to go through this book slowly and carefully with a view to actually publishing over the next few months, DV. That will be a big step fir someone who started school a long time ago using a slate and a pencil!
on 12 February 2013
Another of Andy's well thought out and executed products.
Everything you need to know about publishing and promoting your new book on the Kindle.
on 4 May 2013
Dr Andy is a great writer with an amazing knack of explaining complicated matters in an easy way. He has had a lot of success with his Kindle books and so, logically, has passed on that knowledge in this book. I only wish I had read it before my own Kindle book came out.
on 14 February 2013
Another great one from Dr Andy! Although I've already published several books on Kindle, there were plenty of great ideas here that I could take away and use. Love the stories at the beginning, followed by practical how-to steps, for each section.
on 19 October 2013
Having read it through, I'm greatly encouraged. Many other such books have ended up freaking me out and put me off actually getting down to publish - Andy Williams makes it seem do-able without too many tears. Now to use his information.....
on 19 February 2013
I knew nothing about publishing on Kindle, I thought it was largely for fiction and Public Domain works.
What a surprise I had. I can now see the advantage for non fiction and a way to boost or supplement website content and ratings.
This is one of the most interesting books I have read in a long time, I have for a number of years been a fan of Andy Williams.
He was teaching, five years ago, what many are now teaching about ranking with Google to overcome the Panda and Penguin upgrades.
If you want to publish a book, Kindle or other platform, then this is the book to study, everything you need is so clearly explained.
This was my first experience of reading a Kindle book on my iPad, I now intend to read more of Andy's work.

Terry Fennell
on 6 October 2013
This is full of good tips to publish with the Kindle.
I am busy on other work but I hope to use this book soon to make a book of my artwork.
Good price too.
I am a fan of Andy's books, including his SEO books.
on 3 July 2013
Not a word wasted. Crystal clear advice. Yes, a must read for everyone planning to publish on Kindle. Excellent preparation for "Fearless Finn's Murderous Adventure"' my own soon to be launched e-book.
on 9 May 2013
This is always a bit of a puzzle - how to properly format books for Kindle, then how to promote them effectively. Andy has demystified the whole process and even made it seem easy. Great stuff!
on 29 November 2014
It's ok. But that's about it. Much better to go to Amazon's own guidelines for both Kindle and paperback (CreateSpace). I have published under both (Courtoy's Complaint) with great success.