Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Circle of Thieves: Volume 3 (Legends of Dimmingwood)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 March 2017
Exciting. Would recommend to others.
on 29 August 2017
Good Book
on 30 June 2016
Ilan's journey continues with many twists and turns, adventure and sorrow.

The easy writing style makes this an enjoyable read and character development builds alongside snippets of answers and yet more questions about Ilan's past. I have guessed upon possible scenarios but will have to wait and see if I am right.

Various themes, such as betrayal and loyalty make for interesting reading, and the threat of an unusual and clever new enemy bring about all kinds of possibilities...I look forward to finding out the outcome.

This series is highly recommended to all ages and lovers of fantasy.
on 21 April 2013
I have now pounded through this book as quickly as I have the first two have enjoyed them all the same. The story progresses little and has led me to believe these to be episodes rather than books. That said, it has caused me to enjoy the tale all the more as I like the idea of following Ilan's story much like a season of a TV show. I like that there are four major story lines with minor lines being introduced here and there and each book progresses some of them more but doesn't hesitate to hold off on others, while not forgetting it entirely. I look forward to the fourth book and can honestly say that I hope it not be the last. There is a lot to this story and would love to see it done the justice that it has been built up to be.
on 19 August 2013
What a series of books, once I had read number one I had to purchase two and three, could not put them down. The down side I will have to wait for the follow on stories.
Well worth reading 8 out of 10
on 21 August 2013
I have read all three books and had a hard job to put them down in fact I read all three books in a week now I cant wait to get book 4 so I can finish the series I was enthralled with it
on 22 July 2013
Series keeps on getting better. More twists than a rollercoaster. Will Ilan ever get her mother's brooch back & discover the truth behind it? Can't wait for book 4
on 19 July 2013
Excellent series of books, I can't wait for the Redemption of Thieves. I just hope that it is not too long in being published or I'll have forgotten the story.
on 16 September 2014
The character development becomes more understandable, yet many questions still arise. What of the bow, and it's overall position in Ilan's story. What of her magical training, when we only ever know that she can detect people close by, and can construct mental barriers. It seems that as each book is read there is always something missing, and only continues to provide an slightly interesting story which leaves more answers
on 11 November 2014
I really enjoyed the story, but am seriously disappointed by the lack of thorough proof reading.
There are many places where the use of a spell checker gives the correct spelling of a word, but it's the wrong word. For me it is constant irritant that spoils an otherwise excellent the book.