on 8 May 2014
The content is captivating and the pace of the story makes it hard-pressed for one to put down once started. Also, it turned into a bit of a contest with myself to identify just how many books mentioned within the story I have already read. Quite pleasingly, there are quite a few works under my 'read belt' and I shall explore some more of the others. Thank you for inspiring that!

This read would have been even more enjoyable and thus, higher rated, had it not been due to the numerous spelling, grammar and punctuation errors throughout the book. Proofreading is essential. Let me repeat; proofreading is essential!
on 29 March 2015
This is a book I got on a whim as I loved the title It is amazing I loved it, It is funny, witty, thought provoking at times and never a dull moment in it . I will be looking out for more books by this Author
on 24 September 2013
The idea of the story was ingenious and it worked so well. What a good idea. I highly recommend this book it was brilliantly executed and a thoroughly good read. Its hard not to explain the plot but that would spoil it for the reader, so take a chance you wont be disappointed.
on 19 April 2014
I enjoyed reading this, especially when I recognised the characters. Wondered if it is a marketing ploy by AMazon, as on finishing it I have downloaded half a dozen more books!
on 21 April 2014
I have to say that it took me a little while to get the metal of this novel but when I did I was hooked. It was gripping, entertaining and I liked the philosophising around what is real and imaginary. Thank you Fred for an intriguing read. One criticism. Who proof reads these e books? I found the grammatical and spelling errors off putting at times.
on 23 April 2014
Of course it is possible that only people who are familiar with the philosophical and literary references will appreciate this work fully but I hope to be wrong about this because the story is hugely entertaining. I read it in one big greedy gulp. Give us more please!
on 4 October 2013
This book was a very different read for me. I wouldn't call it a thrilling novel but it was extremely entertaining. Because of the very cheap price of some kindle books I am widening my reading and being introduced to different authors and I would certainly now consider buying another of Fred Schafer's books. I would recommend this as a light entertaining novel.
on 4 May 2014
I just found it so thought provoking all those old books and authors that one tends to know through the power of words Expected it to be on the lines of the 100 year old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared glad it was not although i did enjoy that book aswell
on 8 July 2014
I loved this novelette. It was fun, it was quirky and it was unexpected. In a similar vein to "The Hundred Year Old Man", but I found this more engaging and refreshing. It ought to become a modern classic in my view.
Read it and spread the word!
on 6 August 2014