Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 August 2014
S J A Turney now rivals authors such as Simon Scarrow and Anthony Riches. The Markus Mules series has gone from strength to strength. Book 4 Conspiracy of Eagles is a vast improvement over book 1.
on 14 August 2014
This & his first book in this series are very interesting in terms of the history. At the same time exciting & the type book you can't put down. I have purchased the next two books in the series.
on 15 January 2017
Although I enjoyed this book I don't think it was quite as good as the previous three. I think I will give it a break now before I read the next in the series, but read it I certainly will!!
on 28 August 2015
Yet again a brilliant read fast pace and well written fronto has become a larger than life caricature s j a Tierney just gets better with every novel can not recommend enough
on 9 November 2012
I have read all of SJA Turneys works, the 4 Marius Mules, and the Fantacy fiction series,
I find as a writer Turney goes from strength to strength, the 4th book of Marius Mules just blows you away by the sheer speed of the story line, the amazing character's that you quickly feel for and feel involved, the Political machinations in Rome and the epic battles fought,
This hase to be the best series on Caesar since Conn Iggulden's Emperor series.
Well worth a read.
on 14 November 2014
Really getting into Fronto,s escapades although he does take a terrible beating at times even the reader realises it's coming before he does. Looking forward to the next book.
on 28 July 2013
Loved this book and would highly recommend this series to any fan of this genre.

The story is fast paced with some great characters, overall very hard to put down
on 27 March 2016
If you enjoy Roman history easily portrayed in a novel then this is the book for you. I often want to get back to my drier history books but cannot put these books down.
on 7 October 2015
Absolutely brilliant just as the books before. Cant wait to get stuck into the next one as im sure i will feel lost not reading more of fronto's perils.

Russ
on 25 April 2014
I love the entire series, cant put the Kindle down once I start reading. I highly recommend these, once you read your first book you will be hooked.