on 12 August 2014
Coupled with 2014 and Beyond this book gives excellent up-to-date advice and suggestions for this ever-changing complex SEO issue, a subject that seems to baffle novice and experienced webmasters. The dialogue is clear and concise and leaves no unanswered questions. Good job from author Dr. Andy Williams. Received overseas on time and packing was good.
on 8 April 2013
Firstly, I must say that I have purchased and used Dr. Andy Williams products for a number of years with great success. I know from experience that Andy is a trusted source of information and that he practices what he teaches.

Many of us who create and manage our own websites know that SEO never stands still. We all want our website pages to appear high in the search engine results, but what works for our website today, may not work tomorrow. The lowering of page rank hit many sites that depended upon Google for their business success, me included!

I am using SEO Checklist to understand and implement the corrective measures necessary to get my website pages appearing on page one of Google's search results again. You can do the same for your website, but expect to invest your time and effort with no quick fixes. SEO takes time, and with Andy's advice you will be well on track for better page rank and more page views.

I have no hesitation in awarding Dr, Andy Williams great value "SEO Checklist" a Five Star rating!
on 25 March 2013
I bought this on Amazon.com but I wanted to let fellow Brits know about it :) I've followed Andy's stuff for many years; he's concise, articulate, precise and careful to give only advice that he's tested himself. This book is in line with all his other guides and information - it's no-fluff, no-BS and thoroughly tested to give you the best advice available right now. If you're lost in the SEO maze, do exactly what he says and you won't believe how easy SEO can be!
on 30 January 2014
No nonsense advice. Strong focus on ground work and discipline. A good start out guide. Recommended for beginners and self starters.
on 7 April 2013
Dr Andy always produces good ebooks. I get everything he does. He knows so much about SEO and provides you with well-written advice that works. I put my Google number ones down to his influence.l
on 6 April 2013
There are those that create books about SEO when they have no personal experience. I have been following Andy Williams for several years and know he tries methodologies himself before publishing.