Customer reviews

Broken Mage: Volume 3 (Reawakening Saga)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 July 2013
I love the whole concept and the world the book is set in, but the story is a little fast pace. I think there Is so much more potential, the book could have been twice as long with no problems.
A good suggestion may be to have the book edited as there are a significant number of errors. They do break the flow a tad but I found that there wasn't much of an issue really.
I know this review sounds harsh but this really is an interesting read, I'd recommend it.
All in all I loved it, role on the next!!!!!
on 30 May 2017
Compelling reading. You can feel yourself in the mages place . Enjoyable reading anticipating the next books on the series
on 4 September 2015
An excellent tale, and a good read. Followed on really well, with a strong storyline. Looking forward to next book.
on 10 June 2013
Nice easy read, in fact it was over far too quickly. The whole series is pretty damn good. I know folk will always say this genre is all very similar but hey, who really knows what is or has been going on :) and ideas always have to come from somewhere. Wish I had the talent to write something like this.
Keep em coming.
on 23 June 2013
Not a lot of time recently to read so have not finished book yet, but enjoying it so far, hope to find time to get back into it
on 9 April 2015
Good book
on 1 August 2014
I really liked the setting and basic plot of the story but found myself distracted by the hundreds of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. That said I will read the next in the series to find out what happens to Thad and his friends.
on 16 September 2014
I enjoyed the book & theme but found the spelling & missing words irritating
on 27 June 2013
I enjoyed this third book in the series and am eagerly anticipating the next instalment. I would recommend this series to those who enjoy science fantasy, especially books of strange place.
on 25 April 2015
Avery good read, thourghly enjoyed the book, shame about the spelling errors though.