Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 March 2017
Great product, fast delivery!
on 15 March 2017
Very detailed and eye opening.
I couldn't recommend it any higher!!!
I am new to investing and this book has given me so much MORE information about the sector, how things work and how to get started.
on 17 April 2017
Very interesting and informative.
on 26 August 2016
I am starting out investing with my wife, she currently has a 2 bed cottage that is now rented out...we plan on trying your strategy to purchase a flat next and let it out...
The point about refinancing was good as many people panic, thinking their mortgage needs to be paid off ASAP, but why own property out right when you can use them as leverage to go from one to the next...Brilliant!
Only feedback would be to revise the book to reflect the new Stamp Duty rules for landlords with multiple properties.
Thanks for all the advice.

Glenn.
on 28 July 2017
Great strategy for new and seasoned investors alike. My only issue is with the idea that house prices will continue to rise. However the strategy will still work in a stagnant market, so I'm glad I read it. Clear to read and straightforward to implement the ideas.
on 6 July 2016
Saved myself making some big mistakes with this
on 23 July 2017
Clearly written book, good explanation. Thank you.
on 24 June 2017
Read another book similar to this that just said go and find properties BMV, this explained the logic behind it. Short and concise and to the point. Finished it in no time. 5 stars definitely.
on 9 May 2013
This book is purely for the UK market which was important to me.
It is simple, logical and makes sense. I should say I am not entirely sure I would go with the author's recommendation to go for 1 bed flats but that does not detract from my opinion as I still feel the overall advice is sound. It provides good practical advice on the process of property selection, using various websites and other straightforward advice which makes it worth the price. He does not make any outrageous boasts or daft recommendations like buying bargains at auctions - which surely is the preserve for only the really experienced property people rather than the people who might be interested in buying such a book.
on 5 March 2017
Interesting strategy pretty aggressive. Being an accountant he can calculate risk better than average investor.
Will definitely look into this method.